Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything

Discus and support Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Game Pass a few days ago and it worked fine but now it wants me to download or update microsoft store even tho its already downloaded and up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxim Kuhn, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Maxim Kuhn
    Maxim Kuhn Guest

I got Game Pass a few days ago and it worked fine but now it wants me to download or update microsoft store even tho its already downloaded and up to date and it wont let me play anything what do i do? i already reset the store and restarted my pc

:)

Maxim Kuhn, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome! I appreciate your time with me today!
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage
  4. Maxim Kuhn Win User

it worked thank you so much
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Microsoft store will not let me download anything.

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Microsoft store will not let me download anything.

Hello aj_1721,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  4. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  5. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  6. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  7. hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.: it used to work, but now, it doesnt for some reasons. i ahve tried and done every single thing/soplutions on reddit and yt. please help me, i am struggling and i wanna play games. thank you!...
  8. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  9. Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.: I have tried everything on forums. I see that it downloads gaming services then soon as it goes to install it. It throws a Error 0x80070005. I have watched youtube videos on it used command...
  10. My microsoft store wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft store wont work: My microsoft store doesn't work i open it and i can't install anything it says something wnet wrong and i press reload and the same thing and i exit and see the store installing when it reaches...