Microsoft store update problems

Discus and support Microsoft store update problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The update for the store stops suddenly with no error message and then restarts from 0% i have turned my xbox off multiple times to try and fix or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thy one, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Thy one
    Thy one Guest

The update for the store stops suddenly with no error message and then restarts from 0% i have turned my xbox off multiple times to try and fix or reset it bit didnt work my internet is fine as well since i am able to play online games this morning and i
    cant access the store witjout doing this update

:)

Thy one, Dec 17, 2020
  2. RianIsDying Win User

Microsoft Store update problem

I'd recommend a soft reset, shut your console off and unplug it then hold the power button to drain any remaining power. If the app still won't update then I'd also recommend a factory reset with keeping everything on your console selected.
  3. Łukasz Cichocki Win User

Have you tried to shut the Xbox down and start it back up again? A lot of times the system just needs a restart to put it back in the right spot. #technologyproblems
    Yes, also I restored the default settings and problem still exist, other apps and games update without any problem.
  4. Zdubleu Win User

Have you tried to shut the Xbox down and start it back up again? A lot of times the system just needs a restart to put it back in the right spot. #technologyproblems
  5. Technofools Win User

Royal Revolt 2 game update?

The update is not available in the Microsoft Store. FlareGames claim that the problem is not on their side so Microsoft Store needs to check why they don't have this latest update
  6. EthanSomera Win User

Xbox console companion wont work

In the Microsoft store its all updated but it still has this problem
Thema:

1. Microsoft store update problems - Similar Threads - Microsoft store update

2. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  3. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  4. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  5. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Split from this thread. This still isn't working for me. What's the fix? I can't download or update the XBOX app through the store, nor will it download with the installer from XBOX. I'm on...
  6. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to fix this. Failed. Says it's a microsoft...
  7. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...
  8. Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...: Brought PC 2 days ago, I clicked on Microsoft Store and clicked install on Xbox app yesterday, it came up pending, I tried again this morning and it still says pending but there's also a dozen...
  9. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  10. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca