Microsoft Store "Sorry something happened on our end, waiting might help" error

Discus and support Microsoft Store "Sorry something happened on our end, waiting might help" error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This pretty much happens everytime i got to the Microsoft store and try to purchase a game. Once i click "get" the message "Sorry something happened on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stuffyTM, Aug 23, 2020.

1. stuffyTM
    stuffyTM Guest

This pretty much happens everytime i got to the Microsoft store and try to purchase a game. Once i click "get" the message "Sorry something happened on our end, waiting might hep" appears on my screen. If anyone knows how to resolve this problem then please
    help.

:)

stuffyTM, Aug 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Didou06150 Win User

Activation impossible live Xbox on PC Xbox One

Sorry for post codes.

I Have the erreor: Error: Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Without code :(
  3. mattdc7 Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I am having the same issue.

Does anyone have a solution.

This is why Sony will always win with the playstation, because they have 24 hour support 365 days a week
  4. onyxishere Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

Sorry to hear it. Not all Gears games are available in Qatar. Changing your location will not resolve this issue as if the content is not available it still cannot be downloaded.

http://www.xbox.com/ar-QA/Search?q=gears+of+war

If the games are in the link I provided please give more information on what happens when you try to redeem the codes. Be as specific as possible.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

Hey there moontails -

When trying to buy Xbox Live Gold, are you attempting to purchase it through your console or on your PC/mobile device?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

This is usually an issue with an outstanding balance or an expired payment method. Check account.microsoft.com for either of those. If that is not the issue contact official billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store "Sorry something happened on our end, waiting might help" error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Sorry

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  6. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  7. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  8. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  9. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  10. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...