Microsoft store says i dont own the game that i bought a while back

Discus and support Microsoft store says i dont own the game that i bought a while back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A while back i bought Minecraft Dungeons but stopped playing it after a few days cause i wasnt allowed to play online cause i couldnt turn off the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BartoszBrozio, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft store says i dont own the game that i bought a while back

A while back i bought Minecraft Dungeons but stopped playing it after a few days cause i wasnt allowed to play online cause i couldnt turn off the parental controls without owning an xbox, now i should have that fixed but new problem popped up like always,
    now the microsoft store and the game itself says i dont own it, though i can see that the money i payed back then is still gone on my bank account so what is even going on here?

the game is installed, and i can only launch it through the xbox console companion app, and when i try to go into the main menu it makes me log in and it says that ownership cannot be confirmed, and the xbox store doesn't show the app anywhere on my owned
    apps, and i have checked all my accounts to make sure i'm not on the wrong one.

What can i even do here?

:)

BartoszBrozio, Dec 6, 2020
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Microsoft store saying i dont own the game

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey kevkelleher73, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, you're trying to play it in your console or PC?

FS is in your purchase history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Great, I'm it work out.

Have a great day mate, cheers. :)
  4. kevkelleher73 Win User

i actually just got it resolved i was logged into the microsoft store (this is on pc) but i wasnt logged into the xbox app it never specified the xbox app it jsut said that i wasnt signed in but then realized that i wasn't signed into it.
    Thanks for the help though
  5. John P_14 Win User

I bought a game but the microsoft store says I don’t own it

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you have purchased a game on your Xbox using gift cards and the Microsoft store is still showing that the game needs to be purchased again, it could be an issue with the game's license or your Xbox account.

We need to verify if your transaction for the game is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", it means you have a license for the game.

Kindly try signing out of your account on your device, restarting your device, and then signing back in.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I bought the game and now it says i dont own it

Hi Daniel my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

You can also check your library.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Choose Full library > All owned games.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

Microsoft store says i dont own the game that i bought a while back

1. Microsoft store says i dont own the game that i bought a while back - Similar Threads - Microsoft store says

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  4. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  5. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  6. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  7. I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...: I bought the Java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store. When they were installing I deleted/stopped the installation of Java as I didn't think my laptop would run it. Later I decided to try...
  8. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  9. I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...: I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need to buy the games 547f5025-e3c7-4924-84a0-53dcccf0dd63
  10. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...