Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription.

Discus and support Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to play Minecraft for windows 10, I have owned the game for many years but I can't play it anymore because when I press play it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scampernoodle, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription.

Hello, I am trying to play Minecraft for windows 10, I have owned the game for many years but I can't play it anymore because when I press play it says I don't own Xbox gold anymore but I already own the game so I'm not sure why it's not letting me play. I have the same account.

:)

Scampernoodle, Apr 18, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription.

Unless you got it thru game pass without buying it
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Scampernoodle, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That's odd because if you're on PC an Xbox Live Gold subscription is not required.

Can you please sign out both on Microsoft Store App and Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in?

Make sure that the order for the game is also visible on your order history as "completed" via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  5. EricGrano Win User

what to do if Microsoft store says you own this game when u don't own the game and wont let u install it

no , I don't have a Xbox and I'm trying to get the bedrock version on pc and I've seen videos of how to get it if u own java edition but they all say I have to get the Minecraft launcher on the windows store so I'm trying to get the Minecraft launcher on the Microsoft store but it say I own the game when I don't own it thank you for responding .
  6. DerSkyless Win User

I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

Having an up-to-date version of Windows 10 does not guarantee that this game actually works on this computer. The system specifications must match at least the minimum requirements.

The Minecraft Dungeons Launcher is not the same version as the windows 10 microsoft store edition, that's why you're being sent to the minecraft website to buy it, since you don't own this version. If you go to https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows,
    you'll notice that there are three options to buy;

• Windows 7 and up: This is the Launcher Edition,
      which you probably do not own.
    • Windows 10: This is the Microsoft Store Edition,
      which you probably own.
    • Hero Edition - Windows 10: Also the version from the Microsoft store, but the premium edition.

Also note that the microsoft store also shows two versions of Minecraft Dungeons, additionally to the other versions that can be purchased on the minecraft website;

• Windows 10 Edition
    • Xbox One Edition

Make sure to have selected the correct edition of it, which is here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-dungeons/9P8MK4NC0LJB
Thema:

1. Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store says

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  4. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  5. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  6. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  7. I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...: I bought the Java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store. When they were installing I deleted/stopped the installation of Java as I didn't think my laptop would run it. Later I decided to try...
  8. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  9. I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need...: I have bought games from the Microsoft store but when go to play the games it says I need to buy the games 547f5025-e3c7-4924-84a0-53dcccf0dd63
  10. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...