Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

Discus and support Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having MicroSoft Store Roblox and i cant use voice chat in it although i have verified 13+ age in roblox i have also turned on roblox voice chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNTITLED0047, Jan 12, 2022.

1. UNTITLED0047
    UNTITLED0047 Guest

I am having MicroSoft Store Roblox and i cant use voice chat in it although i have verified 13+ age in roblox i have also turned on roblox voice chat form privacy still there is no mic options in game i think you have not added voice chat feature in Microsoft roblox so pls kindly add it by giving an update on the game

:)

UNTITLED0047, Jan 12, 2022
  2. 茜婷 楊 Win User

roblox cannot be opened

but Microsoft Store roblox cant voice chat and type chinese
  3. ꧁ᙏιɾɯσƵ꧂ Win User

Hello Jesse,I'm actually a player of Microsoft Store Roblox.

When i play on servers that accept voice chat i can't active my microphone or can't hear people but my friends on roblox player can actually do, why can't i use voice chat like them ?

Thanks for the help
  4. WattyNuela Win User

im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat

Hello Saba, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I found a similar thread that may help you:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

According to other user, voice chat is not available yet for the Roblox Microsoft Store edition.
  5. ChipotlTurtle Win User

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. On mobile it works for me but not on the Microsoft Store edition of Roblox\..
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The voice chat feature is only available for select developers for now and nor everyone as at yet. Roblox plans to roll out the feature slowly and in batches.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Roblox

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  8. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  10. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...