Microsoft Store ROBLOX stuck on Checking for Updates on the app.

Discus and support Microsoft Store ROBLOX stuck on Checking for Updates on the app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open ROBLOX on the Microsoft store, it says checking for updates and wont move from that, I have been waiting for hours and reinstalling.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarveon, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Sarveon
    Sarveon Guest

When I open ROBLOX on the Microsoft store, it says checking for updates and wont move from that, I have been waiting for hours and reinstalling.

:)

Sarveon, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Sarveon Win User

Well it just pops up the roblox logo in the app and goes to white says Checking for updates...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Kindly uninstall and reinstall the game, Sarveon.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update. Have you tried to check if there is an update for your PC?
  5. Francia J. Win User

I’m sorry to know that, is this the only game that you’re having an issue with?
  6. Sarveon Win User

It worked, But I cant log in to my account, It wouldnt say anything about an error the textbox for the password and username just turns grey and gets stuck.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store ROBLOX stuck on Checking for Updates on the app. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store ROBLOX

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  8. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  10. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...