Microsoft Store: Quick Description • Developer/ Publisher

Discus and support Microsoft Store: Quick Description • Developer/ Publisher in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Doodabeat [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Doodabeat, Mar 11, 2023.

1. /u/Doodabeat
    /u/Doodabeat Guest

/u/Doodabeat, Mar 11, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Echo Generation?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I found no mention of known issues for this game. I recommend contacting the game developer to check this out.

To locate the publisher, go to the game's description page in the Microsoft Store, scroll to the Additional Information section, and find the publisher in Published By.
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

NBC Sports app

Hi there!

Unfortunately, adding an app to the console is not up to Xbox or Microsoft, but up to the publisher of that media and developer of the app.

Microsoft provides the tools and SDK's to allow any publisher to add their app to the console, but ultimately it would be up to that developer to create an Xbox version of the app and publish it to the store.

Hope that helps clarify why some apps are not available on the system!
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Lost Archive DLC

Its not the same, its crappy animus fragment puzzles. Its not microsoft making the descriptions, its the developer/publisher. If you really want to know what a DLC is exactly, just look it up on YouTube.
  5. IRB Win User

Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?

This is usually something that the game developer/publisher needs to specify when creating the store entry for their game. Not something Microsoft control.
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?

I don't believe (from some quick searching) that the PC version is available from the Microsoft Store at all yet. It could be added to that potentially but that would be between the publishers and Microsoft
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store: Quick Description • Developer/ Publisher - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Quick

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  9. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  10. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...