microsoft store present on task bar but dont start

Discus and support microsoft store present on task bar but dont start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello today i simple want to play some game i have stored on microsoft store app (msfs2020) but something bizare hapen.. microsoft store and also xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heldermatos1, Aug 29, 2021.

1. heldermatos1
    heldermatos1 Guest

hello today i simple want to play some game i have stored on microsoft store app (msfs2020) but something bizare hapen.. microsoft store and also xbox app where is also possible start the game is missing i cant start microsoft store and xbox gaming on xbox givme the error 0x80070005 can any one help with that? windows o date all drivers to so i dont know

:)

heldermatos1, Aug 29, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Just to be clear. Can't you install the drivers using the Nvidia program you downloaded from their website? Is there an error message?
  3. SammyVS Win User

When you re-installed Windows, how exactly did you do it?
  4. heldermatos1 Win User

yes i try with nvidiageforce normaly auto detect the needed drivers but all is blocked becouse a error of windosw update like this: Atualização de funcionalidades do Windows 10, versão 20H2 - Erro 0x80004005.

really i dont know why becouse before i have that version any solution for that?????
  5. heldermatos1 Win User

hello the comand is wit or without ""

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

start : This command cannot be run due to the error: Acesso negado.

At line:1 char:1

+ start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: :)) [Start-Process], InvalidOperationException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidOperationException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StartProcessCommand
  6. heldermatos1 Win User

negative. when i try to install the drives appears a message says that driver its incompatible with this verion of windows
Thema:

1. microsoft store present on task bar but dont start - Similar Threads - microsoft store present

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  6. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  7. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  8. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  9. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  10. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...