Microsoft Store Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My Microsoft Store isn't on my pc anymore. It doesn't show that is an app anymore. Now with that too, my Xbox Game Bar doesn't work either or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kalli Ortega, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Kalli Ortega
    Kalli Ortega Guest

Microsoft Store Issue

Hello, My Microsoft Store isn't on my pc anymore. It doesn't show that is an app anymore. Now with that too, my Xbox Game Bar doesn't work either or anything with Xbox on my PC. Windows + G does not work anymore it just says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay link." Yes, I have already looked in the settings to make sure "Xbox Game Bar" was enabled. This has been going on for a month now and I can't find anywhere where anyone else has this same issue. The pop-up that says, "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay link" says that with other things too. If I go directly to the Microsoft Store through Google and try to Install a game it tries to direct me back to the Xbox app which again doesn't work (meaning if I click install on Ark, the game I was trying to install, it doesn't work)/isn't on my pc at all and I can't install it and I don't know why. Overall, my Microsoft Store and Xbox App are not on my PC and I need help.

Thank you

:)

Kalli Ortega, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

PC. As I said, I'll click on the app to open it, it starts loading then closes once it finishes.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Microsoft Store Issues

Hello what exactly is the issue with the game??
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft Store issues

To make purchases from the store you need a method of payment and the license to make purchases. Check both criteria and if you still have issues contact support
  5. FicksterFick Win User

Microsoft Store issues

Ok so my my Microsoft Store shows it needs an update. But then it went away so what do i do?
  6. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

No. I'm not too sure how that will help, seeing as it's only my PC having this problem. However if you think it's worth a shot, as long as I don't lose my games and such, I'll give it a try.
Thema:

Microsoft Store Issue

1. Microsoft Store Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Issue

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store issue: After new update my xbox one store does not working i have tried every thing including loging out and i also checked modem changed my location but its stucked on some thing went wrong and its...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  7. Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues: When I go to install a game from the Xbox Microsoft Store and it says “Install” and ea/gamepass which I have. The button didn’t work it doesn’t start installing and I try clicking it several times...
  8. Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue: Hi, I recently received a new pc and tried downloading the Xbox app through the Microsoft store to play games with my friends and to be able to view Xbox game bar. When attempting to install it,...
  9. Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store: I purchased a headset that came with 2 years access to Dolby atmos (Using with xbox series x). I followed the instructions for setup but the dolby access app is giving me an error that says...
  10. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store issue: When i try to buy a new game and DLCs off of the microsoft store it says oops not sure what happend there please try again later and i know that it is not my credit card...