Microsoft Store in constantly updating, and really slowy.

Discus and support Microsoft Store in constantly updating, and really slowy. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Guys. Month ago, I think late 2021, My Xbox Series S and X began to have frequently the Microsoft Store in the update downloading list ! It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuzuKube, Aug 19, 2022.

1. /u/SuzuKube
    /u/SuzuKube Guest

Hello Guys.

Month ago, I think late 2021, My Xbox Series S and X began to have frequently the Microsoft Store in the update downloading list ! It prevents my console to download the other games of my list until it finished the download of the Microsoft Store, which could take several minutes... I tried to make a video to explain the phenomon (sorry for my french T_T) : https://youtu.be/zm9Aw897zSg

The problem occured in the insider program, but apparently also on the normal Xbox. Some people reported it on Xbox One Also.

Kudos guys I just wanted you to know that issue ^^ !

submitted by /u/SuzuKube
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuzuKube, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Zer0 G Win User

game crash to dash

Yes constantly. Its very annoying. It really started happening more after the latest update.
  3. PicanteCougar4 Win User

Error code 0x80131500

After soft factory reset, update for Microsoft Store App showed up, but it was really useless
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Microsoft store really slow

Hello, Rares my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It's definitely frustrating to experience slow download speeds and crashes with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app. There could be several factors contributing to these issues, so let's explore some troubleshooting steps to resolve them:

Microsoft Store Cache:

Corrupted cache files can interfere with the store's functionality.
    Reset the Microsoft Store cache by following these steps:
    Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog.

Type wsreset and press Enter.
    The Microsoft Store will automatically open after the cache is reset.

Windows Updates:

Ensure you have the latest Windows updates installed, as they can contain bug fixes and performance improvements.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates.
    Install any available updates and restart your computer.

App Permissions:

Verify that the Microsoft Store and Xbox app have the necessary permissions to download and run.
    Go to Settings > Apps & features.
    Find the Microsoft Store and Xbox app.
    Click on each app and select Advanced options.
    Make sure that all permissions are enabled.

Windows System File Checker:

Run the System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan for and repair corrupted system files.

Open Command Prompt as administrator and type the following command:
    sfc /scannow
    Press Enter and wait for the scan to complete.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  5. pjhbromley Win User

Unable to go online with Watch Dogs

Same issue, can play a bit (not really into online stuff) but then the update message constantly interrupts. Where's the other thread?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one preview program

Only the preview teM can see who is in the beta and no they wont tell you where you are in the waiting list nor mention a timeline

They are slowy working on the current users to bring themninto the new beta as the bc beta is over
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store in constantly updating, and really slowy. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store constantly

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  6. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  7. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  8. Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending": I've read a question similar to mine but the replies didn't help: I've been trying to download Minecraft but it keep telling to to continue in Microsoft store so I try and the download is in a...
  9. Constant prompts to update Movies & TV and Microsoft Store every few seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant prompts to update Movies & TV and Microsoft Store every few seconds.: Starting on or near December 14th, 2020 my I started getting prompts to update the Movies & TV app. I clicked on Install and it started to install, but got stuck at 0%. I cancelled the install,...
  10. Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.: Does anyone know why my Xbox keeps updating the Microsoft Store App every few days, often causing everything to freeze and forcing me to clean the memory again, sometimes a full wipe of...