Microsoft Store Halo 5 Tournament

Discus and support Microsoft Store Halo 5 Tournament in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the Microsoft Stores are still hosting the 4v4 Halo 5 tournaments? I've been trying to register and have been unable to do so.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swishvision, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Swishvision
    Swishvision Guest

Does anyone know if the Microsoft Stores are still hosting the 4v4 Halo 5 tournaments? I've been trying to register and have been unable to do so.

:)

Swishvision, Sep 22, 2017
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Sep 22, 2017
  3. gunner84
    gunner84 Guest
    gunner84, Sep 22, 2017
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Club Tournaments

I'd love to see more games that make use of the Tournaments features, Halo 5: Guardians, and Forza Motorsport 7 would be great additions, I could see the tournament feature getting used a lot with those games.
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Working all weekend, so sadly none. Though I might try to get on some Halo 5 and relearn the controls for the Mixer tournament next week.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox/pc

halo 5 was garbage anyway, but most of the microsoft studio games are now available by steam if you don't want to deal with the trash microsoft store. dare i say it, even the epic store works better than the microsoft store lol.
  7. Stripes Utd Win User

Tournaments for Cash!

FREE ENTRY Tournaments

£1 Tournaments

£3 Tournaments

£5 Tournaments

A chance to prove yourself as a pro gamer!
  8. GUN5L1NGER Win User

MSFT you need to realize Virgin Gaming is a joke and Support companies like MLG

I think that Halo 4 should be on the MLG tournament circuit. Having said that, I would say that 95% of all gamers have never heard of, or don't care about, MLG The fact is that MLG needs Halo 4 more than Halo 4 needs MLG. Microsoft is all about making
    money. Obviously, the Virgin deal made more financial sense than whatever MLG was offering (or asking for) so that is the direction they went. I would imagine that after the Virgin tournament is over, Microsoft will then make Halo 4 available.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Tournament - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Halo

2. Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...: In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550
  3. Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store: Hey, I've been trying to open halo infinite for the past 30 odd mins and it keeps redirecting me to the MS store. The Xbox game pass app says it's installed and I was playing the game fine a few...
  4. Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.: March 31st, 2023 | I just want to go back and mop up some achievements in the Xbox 360 Version of Halo 4 & numerous other 360 titles. Can I really not achieve this digitally (I have GamePass...
  5. Can't install Halo Wars 2 via Microsoft Store, ever other app/game can get downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Wars 2 via Microsoft Store, ever other app/game can get downloaded...: Error message: try again something happened on our end System infos: Windows 10, newest verison,no third party firewall used, a VPN software is installed but not used. Things I've tried: 1....
  6. Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store: I've purchased a copy of Halo Infinite (Campaign) and downloaded the game in the Microsoft Store. However, once I'm in the actual game, the game does not allow me to download the campaign. When I...
  7. I can't install Halo Wars 2 on PC in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install Halo Wars 2 on PC in the Microsoft Store: Can anyone help me with this? It says "Try again later. Something happened on our end." Why can't I install the game I paid for? [img] 6f9256fa-0295-48b2-9f6d-404145bb77e7
  8. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  9. 打开Halo: The Master Chief Collection显示需要安装Microsoft store程序包依赖项,但是安装程序闪退.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    打开Halo: The Master Chief Collection显示需要安装Microsoft store程序包依赖项,但是安装程序闪退.: 如图所示,最后安装时程序闪退。 [img] [img] ad5aaec2-84f9-4cbf-8dc6-9b6ab2e8d477
  10. Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store: I've been trying to play Halo Infinite through Gamepass on my PC, I have both the base game and campaign installed plus the high res texture packs. But when I click play on either Gamepass (both...