Microsoft store games when launched give a unspecified error.

Discus and support Microsoft store games when launched give a unspecified error. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently whenever I launch a game I bought from the Microsoft store it just doesn't launch and says unspecified error. I've repaired and reset the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KristianB3, Mar 14, 2022.

1. KristianB3
    KristianB3 Guest

Recently whenever I launch a game I bought from the Microsoft store it just doesn't launch and says unspecified error. I've repaired and reset the app and then restarted my pc which seems to fix it but when I restart my pc again the unspecified error pops up I've also reset and repaired my Microsoft store and I cant think of anything else I can do.

Microsoft store games when launched give a unspecified error. [​IMG]

:)

KristianB3, Mar 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it shows an unspecified error, in cases like this something must be corrupted in the system, if you can not restore with windows tools the ideal would be to do a Windows reinstallation
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KristianB3, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  4. KristianB3 Win User

I did everything you said and now the xbox app wont work.

[​IMG]
  5. MarkusKalliokoski Win User

Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

Thanks for your post.

I checked my order history, and it is completed.

I also just re-added my profile step-by-step, and it didnt have any effect either.

It still throws me that same error when I try to launch the game, and takes me to the microsoft store. After that I try to launch the game from the store page, and it gives me that same error again, and returns me to the store.

Could it be the same problem whats with Black Ops II? Anyways, thanks for your quick answer.
  6. MLange73 Win User

xbox live gold limit on account

Verified. It gives you a rather unspecified error if you try to stack more than 3 years worth of cards on your account.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store games when launched give a unspecified error. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store games

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  4. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  5. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  6. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  7. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  8. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  9. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  10. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f