Microsoft Store game-can't play same game on 2 different accounts-Why?

Discus and support Microsoft Store game-can't play same game on 2 different accounts-Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wife plays Vegas Downtown Slots-tried to download and play on my laptop (different account and e-mail) and keep getting her game w/ her score. We used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jynxir, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Jynxir
    Jynxir Guest

Wife plays Vegas Downtown Slots-tried to download and play on my laptop (different account and e-mail) and keep getting her game w/ her score. We used to be able to have the same game and different scores on different computers but not anymore. Can some one help us? We love this game!

:)

Jynxir, Oct 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jynxir

Please try and double check the next:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on the Xbox app, Microsoft Store and Vegas downtown slots app and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Vegas downtown slots app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on Microsoft store Xbox app and Vegas downtown slots app with your account and check if finally the issue has been solved
  3. Colby Freeman Win User

I own MC Dungeons on 2 platforms but can't play them both at the same time?

The fact that I own 2 copies of a game on 2 different platforms and can't play them together on the same network without making throwaway Microsoft accounts seems pretty ridiculous. If I have 3 copies of the game I then need 2 other Microsoft accounts to keep up with. There has to be a better way.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Left 4 dead 2

If you bought the game in the past on the Xbox 360, make sure you sign in with the same Microsoft Account email that you used back then to buy the game digitally.

If you use a different Microsoft Account email, the store can't know that you are the same person with a different email, or if you are a completely different person with a different email.

Since every digital purchase is tied to your Microsoft Account, you need to sign in with the account that originally bought it on the Xbox 360.

If you still have the disc, simply insert the disc to play it.
  5. Customgamer18 Win User

X1 chat with 360???? such a let down

Of course the 2 systems are not going to play together in anyway. Why would they. While the game might be the same BF4, COD, Madden etc the games are very different. Different servers, different hardware, different OS's. Nothing is the same between them.
    Same with the PS4 and PS3. You can't game between them.
  6. davejc64 Win User

Sea Of Thieves on forum is down?

Same issue, when I click on "play on your PC" on the microsoft store, a white window of microsoft store appears and I can't do anything... Do you have the same problem ?
    Slightly different I can't even download the game, it says it is starting to download and then just stops after a minute or so.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store game-can't play same game on 2 different accounts-Why? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store game

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  4. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  5. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  6. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  7. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  8. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  9. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  10. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f