Microsoft store freezing when I purchase something

Discus and support Microsoft store freezing when I purchase something in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the game pass ultimate and tried to get halo: the master chief collection through the game pass and it froze so I closed the MS store and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Smokeyflame9, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Smokeyflame9
    Smokeyflame9 Guest

I have the game pass ultimate and tried to get halo: the master chief collection through the game pass and it froze so I closed the MS store and reopened it. I went to downloads to see if it was downloading and it wouldn't load so I went to purchase something else through the game pass and it also froze and now nothing will download and it will freeze when I press download also it says its downloading the master chief collection even though its not. Can I get help? Also I'm on PC and not purchasing on Xbox.

:)

Smokeyflame9, Feb 1, 2021
  2. deen matti Win User

xboxinstaller wont work

i cant use the xbox app cause the same thing happens when i try to download something in the microsoft store it just freezes
  3. SlothJones Win User

I haven’t been able to make micro transactions on my account for about a year pls help

Also I feel like I should clarify I can make purchase in the actual Microsoft store just fine. Its only when I try to purchase something in-game like a skin or dlc.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Be Careful when Purchasing Xbox Digital Games via in-store card purchase

Um, you may as well say be careful not to lose something when you buy it.

It's not really the stores, or Microsofts fault you misplaced something that you purchased, it's not exactly a scam.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft store freezing when i redeem a code

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Can you try redeeming it through the browser?

redeem.microsoft.com
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft store freezes when I try to install

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GH0STNICK

When you say "full restore of the app itself" do you mean reinstalling the Microsoft store and all its components?
    If not, please follow Lester response here (try both methods):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for... try

If you already tried that and in case is one of the latest windows updates, try uninstalling it (if un installing the latest update doesn't work, repeat)
    Don't forget to turn off automatic updates temporarily

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
Thema:

1. Microsoft store freezing when I purchase something - Similar Threads - Microsoft store freezing

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game: Hi, I've tried running Microsoft Store Roblox for some kids, but it seems to crash every time I try to run a game? I have already tried updating, resetting, and reinstalling the app. Here is a...
  10. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...