Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

Discus and support Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OutcastGuy44, Mar 5, 2019.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Mar 5, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I wanted to add I usually don't see those related dashboard "ads". I turned off recurring and sometimes get access to discounts on Xbox Live or Gamepass. However, sometimes it might say I should get a discount but I wouldn't see it after pressing on it.
  3. Ackis Win User

He's probably complaining about the ads on the dashboard.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there Guy,

We understand that you would not like to be asked to renew your Xbox Live or Game Pass memberships.

Through our cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription support article,
    there are steps provided on how to turn off recurring billing for the subscriptions that way this can be avoided.

Try this and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  5. DarthLegacy905 Win User

If he is, he should know that the ads are Microsoft trying to better personalize his console.
  6. IronicBeast3478 Win User

Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade them to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate when I bought it.
    However, despite acknowledging the current funds on my Microsoft Account as a pay method, it is asking for how I will pay the remaining cost. As far as I can tell, the 3 months of XGPU costs 1$, and conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time
    is free. So, with all that said, I would think that those 10$ would be enough to pay for the 3 months of XGPU. But, no dice. Can anybody tell me why this is happening?
    It's referring as to the remaining cost of money you need to pay because after the 3 months of use, Microsoft is virtually stealing money by adding another fee of $44.99 the last time I checked.
Thema:

1. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft stop asking

2. How do I stop this microsoft game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop this microsoft game pass: How do I stop this microsoft game pass dda29019-cf65-4bbe-bd72-f779e68028a4
  3. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...: How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing....
  4. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers: New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play on their custom and expensive devices (which...
  5. Lazy coders won't stop n word use on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lazy coders won't stop n word use on Microsoft: Go online on any Xbox game you get yelled at screamed at an mass reported from the people who never get muted or banned. How come Microsoft you take my money tell me I have to play by the rules...
  6. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  7. Microsoft support stopped responding

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support stopped responding: I sent all the information Microsoft support asked me to send 3 days ago and I still have not gotten a response on my locked account. Is there a phone number to call or a better way to get in...
  8. how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i stop microsoft from automatically signing me in to one account, when i have...: I wish to log in to one of my Microsoft accounts to link an Xbox account to an Epic Games account, but every time the Epic Games website sends me to the Microsoft account login screen, it...
  9. How so stop login looping on all microsoft apps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How so stop login looping on all microsoft apps.: My Microsoft account with Minecraft purchased can no longer sign in on the Minecraft launcher, minecraft.net, Xbox.com, and all other Microsoft things. This problem occurs on 2 Macs and 1 PC, but...
  10. What can we do to get Microsoft to stop being so sensitive along with this new generation?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can we do to get Microsoft to stop being so sensitive along with this new generation?: I can curse, and it not be directed at someone, get banned, but someone sexually says something to me, or like in the past can talk about **** my baby sisters and they don't receive consequences....