Microsoft Solitare X Box Game no longer loads

Discus and support Microsoft Solitare X Box Game no longer loads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the recent major windows update I cannot load the Xbox Solitaire game. I have checked all of the recommended requirements. I have confirmed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClarenceMagee, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Microsoft Solitare X Box Game no longer loads

Since the recent major windows update I cannot load the Xbox Solitaire game. I have checked all of the recommended requirements. I have confirmed internet and server connectivity.

I have deleted the Solitaire App and reloaded it. No luck in loading the game. I get the Loading screen briefly and then I go back to the Desktop.

cwm

:)

ClarenceMagee, Dec 6, 2017
  2. Unable to launch event

My M/S Solitare collection wont find an internet connection to load the event screen even though X-Box settings say the connection is there and I can get onto the net through Firefox

davidwilliams305, Dec 6, 2017
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Thinking of getting an Xbox One X and I have a few questions?

1. All your games are tied to your account, not a specific X Box. If the games are "yours", no worries.

2. I bounce two externals from a launch day X Box 1, to a X Box 1 S, and to a X Box 1 X, all the time. No problems.

3. With non-enhanced games you'll notice faster load times. Enhanced games load faster, look better, and are much smoother; especially over my original.

J.R.G., Dec 6, 2017
  4. davidwilliams305 Win User

Unable to launch event

My M/S Solitare collection wont find an internet connection to load the event screen even though X-Box settings say the connection is there and I can get onto the net through Firefox
  5. OK Fowl Win User

x-box crashes on load-up for microsoft solitare collection

6. cherituc Win User

x box

I don't play games with x box I play with face book game room. My games on the fakebook game room are slowing down loading and I noticed I had x box loaded in my settings I did not load this and I don't own a x box
  7. melvin lafferty Win User

Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot open the Xbox data

Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot reopen the Xbox data. The first load of the game works perfectly but close it and reopen it later and it will not load, Solitare attempts to access the User data, saved scores and games played etc but fails to load and freezes. I have proven that the cause is the XBox data as I can log the User out of the Xbox and play Solitaire as a guest, go out and reload it as many as you want but no scores or data is kept. I have tried all troubleshooting including, reset both Solitare and XBox, remove and reinstall. Etc. I have also contacted other users in this Region (Australia) all are having the same issues. Can you help please. Solitaire Version: 4.9.5170.0 Xbox Version: 2105.1001.19.0
  8. J.R.G. Win User

Thinking of getting an Xbox One X and I have a few questions?

1. All your games are tied to your account, not a specific X Box. If the games are "yours", no worries.

2. I bounce two externals from a launch day X Box 1, to a X Box 1 S, and to a X Box 1 X, all the time. No problems.

3. With non-enhanced games you'll notice faster load times. Enhanced games load faster, look better, and are much smoother; especially over my original.
Thema:

Microsoft Solitare X Box Game no longer loads

1. Microsoft Solitare X Box Game no longer loads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitare Box

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  7. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  8. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  9. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  10. Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d