Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot open the Xbox data

Discus and support Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot open the Xbox data in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot reopen the Xbox data. The first load of the game works perfectly but close it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RappoG, May 30, 2021.

1. RappoG
    RappoG Guest

Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot open the Xbox data

Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot reopen the Xbox data. The first load of the game works perfectly but close it and reopen it later and it will not load, Solitare attempts to access the User data, saved scores and games played etc but fails to load and freezes. I have proven that the cause is the XBox data as I can log the User out of the Xbox and play Solitaire as a guest, go out and reload it as many as you want but no scores or data is kept. I have tried all troubleshooting including, reset both Solitare and XBox, remove and reinstall. Etc. I have also contacted other users in this Region (Australia) all are having the same issues. Can you help please. Solitaire Version: 4.9.5170.0 Xbox Version: 2105.1001.19.0

:)

RappoG, May 30, 2021
  2. melvin lafferty Win User

Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot reopen the Xbox data. The first load of the game works perfectly but close it and reopen it later and it will not load, Solitare attempts to access the User data, saved scores and games played etc but fails to load and freezes. I have proven that the cause is the XBox data as I can log the User out of the Xbox and play Solitaire as a guest, go out and reload it as many as you want but no scores or data is kept. I have tried all troubleshooting including, reset both Solitare and XBox, remove and reinstall. Etc. I have also contacted other users in this Region (Australia) all are having the same issues. Can you help please. Solitaire Version: 4.9.5170.0 Xbox Version: 2105.1001.19.0
  3. Farscape247 Win User

i have the same version but works fine in the UK, maybe better to contact support directly or pop over to twitter and contact them there. defo a regional issue which nobody here would really be able to assist with if so many others are having the same issue.
  4. RappoG Win User

Yes Windows 10 latest version

Thanks Garry
  5. NelsonWijaya Win User

[PC] [World warz] We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Error code : 0x80004005

Is this the only game with this issue?
    Yes, it seems so. I've tried opening Microsoft Solitare Collection and it logs in just fine to the Xbox gaming service.
  6. narendratummawar Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitare Collection will not reload after closure as it cannot open the Xbox data - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitare Collection

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  5. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  6. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  8. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  9. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  10. Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d