Microsoft Solitaire on Android 121010

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire on Android 121010 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am encountering an issue in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung S20 fe, where I cannot access the cloud (error 121010) and therefore... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ApolloMoonStar, May 1, 2023.

1. Microsoft Solitaire on Android 121010

I am encountering an issue in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung S20 fe, where I cannot access the cloud (error 121010) and therefore cannot progress through my weekly rewards etc. I have checked that there are no current server issues and the game works perfectly fine on my computer. I have tried all the usual solutions: signing in and out of Xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, checking for app updates, checking for system updates. But nothing has worked. I need to get this issue fixed soon as I cannot only play on my computer.

:)

ApolloMoonStar, May 1, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi ApolloMoonStar,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you encountered an issue playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung S20. As per description, you cannot access the cloud same with updating the weekly rewards.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

Kindly check on this article and see the screenshot we provided for your convenience.

How do I check for game updates? – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If still the problem persists, the next approach is to contact support and create a ticket through to this link. Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi ApolloMoonStar,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system

Hi there saucycin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with an error code 121010 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Android device.

I recommend trying to uninstall the app, updating the Android Device and contact

Android Support
    to troubleshoot the Android device operating system. In reference to the game, I recommend to try the following article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ or try
    the
    Microsoft casual games community
    for assistance

Give this a try and hope it helps.
  5. deborahtamura Win User

Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

I and getting the same error code 121010 when my computer tries to sign in syncs to Microsoft solitaire Xbox.
  6. UnitedVoyage263 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system

Hi there saucycin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with an error code 121010 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Android device.

I recommend trying to uninstall the app, updating the Android Device and contact

Android Support
    to troubleshoot the Android device operating system. In reference to the game, I recommend to try the following article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ or try
    the
    Microsoft casual games community
    for assistance

Give this a try and hope it helps.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire on Android 121010 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Android

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  5. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  6. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  8. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...
  9. Question about Microsoft Solitaire collection for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Solitaire collection for Android: Hello, a recent update was made to the solitaire collection for android changing the bottoms buttons. It use the be the undo button was on the far bottom right and next to it was the hint button....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android 13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android 13: I have MSC installed on Google Pixel 6a running Android 13. The app was tracking my progress normally until today (June 14 2023). When I opened the app to play today, the calendar shows I haven't...