Microsoft Solitaire Collection Stats!

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Stats! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Curious who has the highest stats. Games played, hours played, wins etc. Show me your stats! 79be28ac-7d1e-43a6-a704-e5cfbbf95dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MilfNCookies, Sep 20, 2022.

1. MilfNCookies
    MilfNCookies Guest

Curious who has the highest stats. Games played, hours played, wins etc. Show me your stats!

:)

MilfNCookies, Sep 20, 2022
  2. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  3. BrettPeake Win User

Reset solitaire collection statistic

when will Microsoft have an update that allows the stats to be reset in Microsoft solitaire collection?
  4. TFMorgan Win User

Where have all the Leaderboard stats gone?

This morning, 6 March, the Leaderboard stats are back in Solitaire Collection! Thanks for the recovery.
  5. VicMac500 Win User

Statistics reset when I uninstalled then reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Just realized that whenever I open Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the settings are back to, as if I am playing for the first time, although my stats on xbox.com have not changed. How can I prevent this? It could be the way to get all of my stats back in
    the app. Thanks.
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Stats! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  4. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  5. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...