Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition Gift Card on an Android device

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition Gift Card on an Android device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I use a Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition Gift Card on an Android device? 6ff926d0-a100-4146-b5ae-3445fedbc0aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trippjs88, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Trippjs88
    Trippjs88 Guest

How do I use a Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition Gift Card on an Android device?

:)

Trippjs88, Jul 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today TrippJs88

The gift card is a 25 digit card?
    Are you able to redeem it here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

Or where do you get it?

I’ll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Francia J. Win User

Rewards redemption

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to the game support: “ Please note: Premium Subscriptions are valid only for the game and operation system on which it was purchased. For example, if you purchased Premium for Microsoft Solitaire on your Windows computer – it will only be valid for Microsoft Solitaire on devices that run Windows. It will not be valid on mobile devices that run iOS or Android, and it will not be valid for any other Microsoft Casual Game beyond Microsoft Solitaire Collection.”

I apologize but it’s for Windows PC only.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not working. Ads are still loading in between every game played.

I would like to clarify something, do you mean that you have and Ad blocker program, and you want to use this program to block the ads inside Solitaire Collection?

Because as I have said, Remove Ads - Premium Subscriptions are only valid for the operating system on which they were purchased. This means that if you purchased Premium on your Android device, it will only be valid on devices that run Android and not valid on devices that run iOS or Windows.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Solitaire Premium Subscription Only Available on One Device

Your new PC uses the same system as your old PC, right?

If that's the case, it's necessary to contact the game's developer to help you with this. On this link, you can contact them.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

''Please note: Premium Subscriptions are valid only for the game and operation system on which it was purchased. For example, if you purchased Premium for Microsoft Solitaire on your Windows 10 computer – it will only be valid for Microsoft Solitaire on devices that run Windows 10. It will not be valid on mobile devices that run iOS or Android, and it will not be valid for any other Microsoft Casual Game beyond Microsoft Solitaire Collect''
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition Gift Card on an Android device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  4. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  5. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...