Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events Keep Getting Retry and Must Cancel

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events Keep Getting Retry and Must Cancel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily and the Events (the challenges) every other day. Since Microsoft Solitaire Collection updated, I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by figstermom, Jul 16, 2018.

1. figstermom
    figstermom Guest

I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily and the Events (the challenges) every other day. Since Microsoft Solitaire Collection updated, I keep getting a Retry, Connection Lost and must Cancel and start the game over. This is after I win a challenging
    game. It is so frustrating. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, checked all updates and have tried just about everything. It seems like it's trying to save in the Cloud but it does not save anywhere. I'm at a loss. I am working on a HP laptop with Windows
    10 and everything is up-to-date. Please help me!

:)

figstermom, Jul 16, 2018
  2. NancyHowell
    NancyHowell Guest
    can not sign in

keep getting error message 117000 on both Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Please advise of fix.

NancyHowell, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Momw3kids
    Momw3kids Guest
    Can't sign into Xbox

I can't get signed into Xbox. I keep getting error codes. I have uninstalled and then installed the microsoft solitaire collection. The only way I can get into the solitaire collection is as a guest. I keep getting errors that the save file is corrupt with
    solitaire. I am having all kinds of problems I never had before. What is going on.

Momw3kids, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Wishcatcher, Jul 16, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. B Walls Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I also have an issue with Windows 10 Solitaire Collection with my new Surface Pro 4. When I open the Solitaire app it comes up with message "Importing Windows 8 Cloud Data-Importing Saved Cloud Data" then an error is displayed "Cloud data import error -
    There was a problem importing cloud saved game data RETRY/CANCEL". Pressing the retry only repeats the error message, pressing the Cancel the box goes away and Solitaire games are ok to play. Any idea how to get rid of this error? I assume it is from my
    old SP3 and Windows 8.1. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. EdithAIGUEPERSE Win User

Event of the day ... disappeared before having started !!

My apologies for forgetting this precision!

This is PYRAMID, the day event of Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  8. maxen Win User

Windows 10 ... Windows Solitaire Preview Edition? Where is the premium release edition?

Can you uninstall the Preview, then the other listing, and then retry the installation of the full Solitaire Collection?
  9. SageCoffee32501 Win User

Event bracelets

I would like to find a source for real life versions of the event bracelet awards on the Microsoft solitaire collection.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events Keep Getting Retry and Must Cancel - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  3. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  4. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  5. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  6. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  7. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  8. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  9. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...
  10. Re - Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re - Microsoft solitaire collection: I have played solitaire collection for 5 years and solved every game till tri peaks on the 16th of September, this is supposed to be an "easy" solve, but it is impossible has anyone else found...