Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install (Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FebruarySun62, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install (Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***

:)

FebruarySun62, Jan 28, 2022
  2. WWWDottyGran Win User

XP Bonus games not working

I have the same problem. I play Microsoft solitaire collection on a PC and on a tablet. Both do not seem to be working with the Bonus games.
  3. FebruarySun62 Win User

Good day!

The problem is this:

one.

After updating Windows 1709 to 1803 (2018), the game statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection became incorrectly displayed - (number of stars in a star club and% of passed, achievements.) There are different data in the Xbox profile and on the PC.

I have long gone through all the tests 2 times ... but the companion profile of the Xbox console displays 2460 stars and 80% of the process. (See screenshot ) + achievements will not be unlocked (see screenshot)

On a PC (now I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.1415) - correct statistics

3760 stars and 100% process. (See screenshot)

That is, real statistics are not displayed and achievements are not recorded. Resetting, uninstalling, reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not solve the problem !!! Running the app's troubleshooters doesn't fix the problem !!

Reinstalling Windows does not solve the problem !!!

Why isn't the data syncing?

How do I fix this?

My region is Ukraine

2. The game Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load or install additional content (card backs experience points in the star club! There is no Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?

(see screenshot)

What can be blocking downloads?

How do I fix this?
  4. Jason Guer Win User

Hi FebruarySun62

We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you have raised to us still on-going. If yes, please reply back so we can continue troubleshooting your concern.

For more updates and support, you can also follow our office YouTube channel: https://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=10354&d=9b364Rq7mWvWTVS_PVlt4LpJNjUI8rioM5Crgvc2FQ&u=https%3a%2f%2fwww%2eyoutube%2ecom%2fuser%2fMicrosoft

Respectfully,

M365 Forum Moderator
  5. Jason Guer Win User

Hello FebruarySun62

Thank you for getting back to us!

My apology if none of the steps above works for you.

How about if your going to unlink your account from the cloud storage to properly isolate the issue. If the issue persist you may go ahead and create a new user profile to check if the issue will occur on the test profile.

Click here: Create a local user or administrator account in Windows

Respectfully,

M365 Forum Moderator
  6. FebruarySun62 Win User

Hello Jason. I moved to a new account (administrator). Deleted the old one. Signed in and out of an Xbox profile. Everything is still. If you meant to create a completely new Microsoft account with a different email address? Is this a problem, because the hardware is tied to the user profile? How do I reset (delete) my Xbox account? Will I lose all achievements forever? I will rearrange Windows over the weekend (clean install) and report the result.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  4. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  5. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...