microsoft solitair

Discus and support microsoft solitair in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why am I getting pop up ads that stop games like spider dafa3fcd-e916-4cd9-b634-e5b96f234a5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelYoung1941, Jul 4, 2020.

1. MelYoung1941
    MelYoung1941 Guest

microsoft solitair

why am I getting pop up ads that stop games like spider

:)

MelYoung1941, Jul 4, 2020
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
Thema:

microsoft solitair

1. microsoft solitair - Similar Threads - microsoft solitair

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  4. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  5. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  7. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  8. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...
  9. Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small: Hey everyone, just got a Z fold 3 and wanted to play some solitaire on it. As I customized my cards I noticed they are way smaller than they are on my tablet, is there any way I can change this?...
  10. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...