Microsoft Solitair Collection

Discus and support Microsoft Solitair Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Onderdelenupdate naar Windows 10, versie 1903 geinstalleerd is boven vermelde app geinstalleert voor de update van in het Nederlands veranderd in een... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesLeunens, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitair Collection

Onderdelenupdate naar Windows 10, versie 1903 geinstalleerd is boven vermelde app geinstalleert voor de update van in het Nederlands veranderd in een andere taal. App verwijderd en terug geinstalleerd terug in een andere taal.

Wat is de reden ?

Hoe kan ik terug deze app gebruiken in het Nederland ?

[Translate]

Components update to Windows 10, version 1903 is installed above mentioned app installs for the update of in Dutch changed to another language. Removed the App and reinstalled back into another language.

What is the reason?

How can I use this app back in the Netherlands?

:)

CharlesLeunens, Jun 16, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  5. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

Microsoft Solitair Collection

1. Microsoft Solitair Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitair Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  3. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  4. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  5. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  6. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  7. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  8. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  9. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...
  10. Re - Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re - Microsoft solitaire collection: I have played solitaire collection for 5 years and solved every game till tri peaks on the 16th of September, this is supposed to be an "easy" solve, but it is impossible has anyone else found...