Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジだけダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジだけダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジ けダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません。 イベントの方は問題なくプレイできました。 12月31日までは、どちらも普通にできていました。 どうすればいいかわからず困っています。... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 竹島良子, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. 竹島良子
    竹島良子 Guest

    Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジだけダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません


    Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジ けダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません。

    イベントの方は問題なくプレイできました。

    12月31日までは、どちらも普通にできていました。

    どうすればいいかわからず困っています。

    初期化して今までの実績をなくしてしまうのも悲しいです。

    どなたか教えていた ける方いらっしゃいませんでしょうか。

    :)
     
    竹島良子, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. 晴征秋山 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection errors

    4月25日から、ソリティアにサインインできません。「Xbox.comにサインインしてもう一度このアプリを起動してく さい」とメッセージされます。Xboxに再インして再起動しても同じメッセージが出ます。麻雀はサインインできますのでソリティア けかと思います。
  3. Ebi Akiyo Win User

    Xbox on Windows none of my DLC works

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for games that you are having problems with too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Login with your account again in both apps and try again
    はじめまして。
    昨日までPlayできていたHaloシリーズがゲー 開始できなくなるという症状が出ました。

    こちらでお問い合わせされている内容と同じ症状と思い、SamZYさんのコメントにある手 1~4を実行しましたが、問題は解消しませんでした。
    XBOX Game Pass、MCC共にアンインストールして再インストールも含め行いましたが、解決しませんでした。
    どうしたらゲー がプレイできるようになるか、詳細な解決方法をご提供 けませんでしょうか。
  4. remie8 Win User

    ps4マインクラフトからのサインインについて

    日本語にできませんか?

    よくわからなくてすいません。

    [Translation - Can you speak Japanese? Sorry for not understanding.]
  5. Takaking0419 Win User

    xboxを利用したMinecraftのマルチプレイについて (Mod Translation: Learn more about Minecraft multiplayer using Xbox)

    アンインストールをして、ワールドデータが消えました。

    再起動までしたのですが、マルチプレイはできませんでした。

    招待が来て「同意する」を押しても何も起きません。

    「フレンド」のタブにもプレイしているはずなのに「フレンドがプレイしていません」と出ています。

    マルチプレイもONにもなっています。

    どうにかしていた けませんでしょうか。

    返信お待ちしています。

    [Translation - Uninstalled and the world data disappeared.

    I tried to reboot, but I could not play multiplayer.

    Nothing happens when the invitation comes and you press "I agree".

    I'm sure I'm playing on my Friends tab, but my friend doesn't play.

    Multiplayer is also turned on.

    Could you do something about it?

    Waiting for your reply.]
  6. nanashi-san Win User

    Xbox insider hubのプロジェクトなどに参加しようと思ったら保留中になるし、アカウント閉鎖の処理が合わらない。

    また、アカウントの閉鎖を行ったら、何故かずっと以下の画像のように、「アカウント閉鎖の処理を行っています」と出て、何も操作することができません。原 と思われることがありましたら、教えていた けますでしょうか。
    アカウントの閉鎖の処理をしたのでしたら、その結果ですね。

    時間をおいて改めて登録し直すか、新しいマイクロソフトアカウントで登録し直せば

    良いのではないでしょうか。
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジだけダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Solitaie Collection で1月1日からデイリーチャレンジだけダウンロードエラーが出てプレイできません - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaie Collection

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...