microsoft solidate

Discus and support microsoft solidate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HAS ANYONE SOLVED THE PYRANID FANE TODAY 4-2-18 6f858dfa-63b0-485d-8818-9806a6cb1e3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayer1946, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. Ayer1946
    Ayer1946 Guest

    microsoft solidate


    HAS ANYONE SOLVED THE PYRANID FANE TODAY 4-2-18

    :)
     
    Ayer1946, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Bowders
    Bowders Guest
    Why Xbox 720?!

    Apple will buy Microsoft out and call it the iBox.

    They will then charge per degree of involvement so it will only be the super rich who can afford to be at the centre of the experience, the rest of us will be stuck with - at best - 45 degrees of fun.

    This will result in only being able to see as much as the guards in Metal Gear Solid.
     
    Bowders, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. MetalSwift
    MetalSwift Guest
    Do you like the "all-in-one" aspect to the Xbox One?

    There's nothing wrong with the all-in-one approach. It was Microsoft's plan all along and they were looking for a solid market to springboard from (gaming).
     
    MetalSwift, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. DISTURBEDx24 Win User

    Baseball game in 2016

    Would love to play a solid MLB sim on the Xbox! Whether it's 2K, EA, Microsoft or anybody! Somebody please make a solid MLB game for Xbox! Thanks in advance. :)
  5. faddish Win User

    Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

    Come on Microsoft do us a solid and allow Fanatec compatability!
  6. rulerofworlds68 Win User
  7. PyroSpyro Win User

    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

    Thanks, I hadn't found any solid info from microsoft about this so I wanted to make sure.
  8. Anna Cox Win User

    How to request a refund

    That would be solid advice if it was not coming out of a Venmo account. They are unable to help, as Microsoft is I guess. Is there no way to speak with a representative?
Thema:

microsoft solidate

Loading...
  1. microsoft solidate - Similar Threads - microsoft solidate

  2. Microsoft edge doesn’t exist apparently

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge doesn’t exist apparently: On my Xbox series S I’m looking through my apps and looking for Microsoft edge, but it doesn’t exist before I was an insider because I only became one recently. I did not have this problem....
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  7. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  8. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  9. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  10. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...