Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

Discus and support Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P5YK0P4T, Oct 23, 2020.

1. P5YK0P4T
    P5YK0P4T Guest

Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were saying that they cant because they only help with account billing.
    I never linked my microsoft account with a psn account, never.

:)

P5YK0P4T, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
  3. Toilet Ccat Win User

Why is it not working

1. I only have 1 playstation console

2. I'm getting error failed to login

3. I couldn't put a screen shot because it dosent load but this is what the error said

Failed to login

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".

Please sign in with a Microsoft Account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation Network".

Visit Help Page

Try Again
  4. Irene_ytw Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

Hi Lucas,

I only have one Minecraft account also only one PlayStation network account.

I also try to create a new Minecraft to login same PlayStation network account, same error in both account - Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

I’m very sure I use correct account to login my Minecraft account :(
  5. John P_14 Win User

I want to see where my Microsoft account is connected

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you are receiving an error message saying that your Microsoft account is already connected to another account for PlayStation Network, it is likely that your Microsoft account has been previously linked to another PlayStation Network account. In order to find out which account this is, you will need to try to log in to your PlayStation Network account using your Microsoft account credentials. If you are able to log in to your PlayStation Network account using your Microsoft account, then you will be able to see which account it is connected to.

Alternatively, you can try contacting PlayStation customer support for assistance in finding out which account your Microsoft account is connected to. They should be able to provide you with more information and help you resolve any issues you may be having.
  6. Leonard_Y Win User

I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft.

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems you cannot sign in your Microsoft account to your PlayStation5 on Minecraft. When you see this error message, it means that the Microsoft account is already connected to another account on the PlayStation™ Network. Take note that you can only tie one Microsoft account to a PlayStation™ Network account. Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins  on other platforms.

The solution is to link the PSN™ ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN™ ID (to your old PlayStation). Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN™ ID and vice versa.

You can view full details of the regulations on this link: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

To get your PlayStation ID, kindly consult the PlayStation support as we don't have any direct about the information here in our end.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign error

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...: As the title suggests, I have this problem constantly. It's been about 7 months of this battle through multiple windows updates. I have the EXACT same issue as this locked thread, and the...
  4. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...: Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to...
  5. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  6. Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf): I can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf). For example, signing into an XBox or Windows app (such as the Minecraft launcher or the windows...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  8. Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in: I Am on Nintendo switch and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account and when I type the code in on the remote connect webpage it asks for the code I type the code in, it asks for the code it...
  9. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass): ive been running into this issue anytime I use the Xbox app on pc it always loops me in this error code and nothing fixes it i seen a thread for using a PowerShell command but have no idea how to...
  10. How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crossbow error, I cannot sign into the Microsoft account so I'm unable to...: Everytime I try sign into Microsoft on Minecraft it comes up with a crossbow error but I cannot find a way to fix it. Anything helps:) I'm on ps5 also. e41d9fb9-c883-44da-bfc5-6602c9720cea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do when is says microsoft account connected to another ps4 \

2. unable to login as already connected to a different psn minecraft

3. minecraft store error 2 ps4

4. it says my microssft is already linked with ps4 minecraft,
  5. microsoft account playstion linka