Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

Discus and support Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gio_420, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Gio_420
    Gio_420 Guest

Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make this possible as it is very important to us as loyal customers. Even if it means buying the title back.

:)

Gio_420, Apr 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible version of Superman returns for Xbox one, we need this game to be available.

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Gio, unfortunately Microsoft doesn’t have a plan to add more backwards compatible games at the moment.

So we may need to wait to see if they start again adding more games.
    But that’s not going to assure us that all previous games are going to be backwards compatible.

New backwards compatible games doesn’t depend only on Microsoft, it depends on the developers too
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible version of Superman returns for Xbox one, we need this game to be available.

The Xbox Backward compatibility program has now finished for 0g games, and 360 games, so no more of those games will be added.
  4. Chris Brown MCM Win User

PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!

Can you guys please make dragonball raging blast 1 and 2 backwards compatible please
  5. VindRaider Win User

Keyboard and mouse support

Its a lovely addition that a lot of fans had been asking fir. Also shows how Microsoft has been increasingly listening to its fans with backwards compatible games and Game Pass service.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Hello "UndatedDread411" :)

There are too many Xbox 360 games to add to the Backwards Compatibility and add the fact that it cost money for Microsoft to add games to Backwards Compatibility.

In the long run, the only way that the Xbox One's Backwards Compatibility will replace the Xbox 360 is if all of its games are Backwards Compatible, a feat that could be done but most likely won't happend.

My guess is that Microsoft will mostly focus on the popular titles with a sprinkle of not so popular titles every now and then.

Have a nicd day or afternoon or night "UndatedDread411" :)

Thema:

1. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible... - Similar Threads - Microsoft should listen

2. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  3. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  4. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  5. minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?: I have deleted my old microsoft account a long time ago and Minecraft on my ps4 is linked to that nonexistent microsoft account and now I am unable to play Minecraft on my ps4. I understand that...
  6. Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?: Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid Microsoft a significant amount of money...
  7. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...: so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games. With Microsoft investment in AI, Bethesda and Microsoft should team up to work on...
  8. Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...: First and First, IPV4 have Public address and Private address bcz NAT technology, more NAT means ur network have to pass more gateway (basically network have to pass more hardware), and Public...
  9. Microsoft Rewards should use Microsoft Authenticator

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards should use Microsoft Authenticator: Not so much a question as feedback. It's annoying I had to add a phone number to utilize Microsoft rewards. Like somehow sending an SMS text is more secure? I've already got authenticator 2FA...
  10. 8015190a error is a Microsoft issue and not something the user should be expected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190a error is a Microsoft issue and not something the user should be expected to...: When you have get the error 8015190a when connecting to Xbox Live and you contact support, they will tell you to: Delete your profile Delete your cache Factory reset the console Reset the...