Microsoft services authentication error on Minecraft Realms not going away

Discus and support Microsoft services authentication error on Minecraft Realms not going away in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any time I try to sign into my friend's Realm, I get the same error code. You need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I have tried everything the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WyattCrafty2, Nov 16, 2022.

1. WyattCrafty2
    WyattCrafty2 Guest

Any time I try to sign into my friend's Realm, I get the same error code. You need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I have tried everything the help articles tell me, and it is getting extremely frustrating. Nothing seems to work, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Please help, I fear it may be something on the Microsoft server side.

:)

WyattCrafty2, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi WyattCrafty2, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an Xbox Console Companion on your PC? If yes, kindly sign in from there using the correct Microsoft account and on your Xbox App as well.

After that quit and re-launch the Minecraft launcher and check if the same issue will occur.
  3. Akihirodesu Win User

how to contact microsoft support service

hello, i’ve been having problems with the “you need to authenticate microsoft services” when i try to join realm in minecraft. I have done all the solution i could find and i still can’t get access to it. Is there any solid solution you can tell me? thanks
  4. XBF John Win User

Realms

Hello,

Which platform are you on, and which Minecraft are you experiencing this issue with?

Some threads to check out and check their solutions:

This could also be a result of a Network Status error. You can check here: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

There was an issue with Game services this week. Let me know what you try and any other information you can share.

Thanks,

5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Won't let me buy a realm?

Hey Brooke!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It might be possible that the Microsoft account that you were using to renew your realms subscription was different from the one that was migrated to your Minecraft account.

To confirm this kindly locate your order transactions for your Minecraft game and your previous realm subscription history on your Microsoft account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.

As for the realm subscription: On account.microsoft.com > go to Services and Subscription.

If you are unable to find the Minecraft game transaction and your realm subscription history under the Order History and Services and Subscription tabs, try to find it on your other Microsoft accounts.

If you have managed to find the Minecraft transactions on the Microsoft account, use the same account to renew your realms subscription.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
Thema:

1. Microsoft services authentication error on Minecraft Realms not going away - Similar Threads - Microsoft services authentication

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  5. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  6. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Split from this thread. Hello, I tried to enter the server, but it did not work, I even reset the phone because it does not enter the game, it gives the same error again and I am bored with...
  9. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Hello, I have a problem that when I want to join Minecraft servers on my android phone it either says "Xbox auth expired, please try again" or "Authenticate on Microsoft services" or smth and I...
  10. How to solve 'You need to authenticate with microsoft services' error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve 'You need to authenticate with microsoft services' error: I am facing the error 'you need to authenticate to Microsoft services' but my friend can join the same server easily. How to solve this problem , pls helpe asap 107fd289-6aa5-4997-8c03-0195754bc39d