Microsoft Service and Repair says it will send out a new accessory for my controller?

Discus and support Microsoft Service and Repair says it will send out a new accessory for my controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series Elite 2 controller is having issues with the right bumper not registering. I decided to go to Microsoft to get the issue fixed, as I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Milks_here, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Milks_here
    Milks_here Guest

Microsoft Service and Repair says it will send out a new accessory for my controller?

My Series Elite 2 controller is having issues with the right bumper not registering. I decided to go to Microsoft to get the issue fixed, as I go through the service and repair section it says it will send out a replacement accessory right away for 100 CAD. Is this a new controller or is this something else?
    Microsoft Service and Repair says it will send out a new accessory for my controller? [​IMG]

:)

Milks_here, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Oh, controller is an accessory to the console and that is how they call it. No worries about that. Have a good day!
  3. Milks_here Win User

Ok, thank you. I was just worried with how they said they were sending an accessory and not calling it a device. Thanks for clearing that up!
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on processing your order.

The send immediately process you have there as an option is for Microsoft to send you a working controller in replacement for your non-working controller and whatever controller you have is the same version of controller that they will be sending and that would be a new working controller. No need to send the non-working device back.

Hope that answers your question.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox one pad

You can send your controller in for a service repair. Check out
    this support page
    for instructions.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

xbox elite controller broken bumper

Thema:

1. Microsoft Service and Repair says it will send out a new accessory for my controller? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Service Repair

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  5. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  6. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  9. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  10. How do we contact a person at microsoft for failed repair/service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do we contact a person at microsoft for failed repair/service?: Hello, We recently had our Xbox Series X serviced for an 'In Warranty' repair. The problem was a power issue where the Xbox would turn off after 30 seconds while not displaying anything. Once...