Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy!

Discus and support Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I do the Service replacement repair or whatever it's called does it use up a return or something? Like if I send it the Xbox One X that was sent to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SonofRiggnarok, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy!

If I do the Service replacement repair or whatever it's called does it use up a return or something? Like if I send it the Xbox One X that was sent to me broken will I be able to send it in at a later date if something in it just dies? Or should I go to
    a Microsoft Store IRL and skip sending it in?

:)

SonofRiggnarok, Jan 7, 2020
  2. SonofRiggnarok Win User

Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy!

Store it is then, thanks you two!
  3. Jr Etwon Win User

I recommend going into the store they will often take care of it if you still have warranty without charging you. Also you can talk to them in person and get thinks settled.
  4. kev edin Win User

Ye as said if you can the store would be a better bet. And quicker . Happy gaming đź‘Ť
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

Worst support ever!

I would like microsoft to send me a replacement controller. Considering I got sent out defective ones until the warranty went out.
  6. Fadda23 Win User

Xbox series s not showing on tv

my xbox series x did the same thing its a defective unit sent mine back and a new one is back on its way to me
Thema:

1. Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy! - Similar Threads - Microsoft sent defective

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...
  5. Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.: This is for my personal Microsoft account. I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account for months now and I have tried everything... nothing works. None my passwords work. When I use the...
  6. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  7. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  8. How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email: My child bought a game without my permission and I went to get it refunded but it got denied. I just clicked the first options I saw not thinking it would matter because it hasn’t been 14 days and...
  9. Emails from Microsoft being sent to the wrong address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Emails from Microsoft being sent to the wrong address.: I’m having an issue where emails from Microsoft are being sent to the wrong email address. I purchased something today on my Xbox and the receipt is only being sent to the secondary email...
  10. The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work: I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my ms account and in fact have payment options...