Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is...

Discus and support Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want to know if I can get a replacement 38932caf-a51f-4117-a05b-ec8244c2e206 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Umbra2k, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Umbra2k
    Umbra2k Guest

Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is...

I just want to know if I can get a replacement

:)

Umbra2k, Feb 18, 2023
  2. HaydnWynder Win User

Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error message

K but my (broken) series x I bought brand new that you guys sent me isn’t available for refund or replacement. If you send me a broken console I should get either of those.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is there anything I can do?

4. Kylblowski Win User

Horrible Xbox One Experience

@Sword StyIe

Sent controller in for replacement.

Microsoft keeps sending me broken controllers.

Latest controller is broken.

Microsoft won't replace because it's past the warranty.

Even though I never received a working controller.

Microsoft is not honoring warranty.

Sent broken controllers instead of working ones until warranty expired.

Hope that's short enough, lol. I should have made a summary of the issue in the beginning. My bad. Was frustrated and wanted to detail everything so people know exactly where I'm coming from.
  5. TimmyHD Win User

Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox Controller

I have no problem with the standard series X and X box one pads

but my Elite Series 2 has a lot of stick issues and the tension tighten tool

thing was not in the sealed box with the new core controller

despite it being on the box it should be include, my pad replaced

the broken Black one which came with everything but broke the

next day I am hoping the Elite Series 3 is better, it would be nice

if they did a version with advanced chat audio and EQ like

one of the Branded Licenced controllers do, but hey gone off topic a bit.
  6. Epperfect Day Win User

ME2 characters won't import

That's fine with me. I just thought it was odd that they sent me back a box that, excluding the red ring, was actually more broken than the one I sent in.
Thema:

1. Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is... - Similar Threads - Microsoft sent broken

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...
  5. Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.: This is for my personal Microsoft account. I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account for months now and I have tried everything... nothing works. None my passwords work. When I use the...
  6. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  7. Why did Microsoft send me a regular elite 2 controller after I sent in my broken halo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did Microsoft send me a regular elite 2 controller after I sent in my broken halo...: my Halo edition elite 2 controller started having issues a month or two ago so I finally decided to send it in for repairs before the warranty ran up, however I was sent a normal elite 2...
  8. Microsoft sent me back a broken console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sent me back a broken console: I just received my new console only a few hours ago after sending in my old xbox one in late may and my new console is freaking broken. A black screen comes up after the green startup screen...
  9. Sent back my broken xbox one, microsoft refuses to refund my $580

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent back my broken xbox one, microsoft refuses to refund my $580: So I called microsoft and asked them if I could get my money that they took out of my account and they said "there is no way to reverse this transaction or refund your money". The money was taken...
  10. 3 broken Xbox One Consoles in a row. 2 sent directly from Microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 broken Xbox One Consoles in a row. 2 sent directly from Microsoft!: Please search "@AirRaid29" on Twitter or "Xboxonefixitnow" and RT if you have issues. Here is my story of woe... My current console has the "Initial Update" issue. This is my THIRD bad...