Microsoft sells fraudulent games and does not allow a refund

Discus and support Microsoft sells fraudulent games and does not allow a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the following game from the microsoft store https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/bully-anniversary-edition/9p12j82kf6qm I thinked it was the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PiRRiRMCF, Feb 7, 2022.

1. PiRRiRMCF
    PiRRiRMCF Guest

I purchased the following game from the microsoft store https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/bully-anniversary-edition/9p12j82kf6qm

I thinked it was the popular Rockstar game because of the image and title, but surprise, it's not. Now I requested a refund but Microsoft doesn't allow me to return it. Well done Microsoft!

Did you find any other game like this in the store? Is this habitual? I think a torrent download could be more reliable than buying the game to Microsoft, What do you think?

:)

PiRRiRMCF, Feb 7, 2022
  2. PiRRiRMCF Win User

Now the game has been retired from the store, so you know what? I'm not able to download the game (the [mod removed] game) and they tell me I don't qualify for a refund. Great job Microsoft! You really gained me as a client.
  3. PiRRiRMCF Win User

You should report the product under the additional information section on the page you linked. What was the specific reason your refund was denied?
    More time than maximum allowed has passed, so a refund is not allowed in it's terms.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should report the product under the additional information section on the page you linked. What was the specific reason your refund was denied?
  6. PiRRiRMCF Win User

You just bought a game that has nothing to do with Bully. You can report the app/game to Microsoft on the bottom right of the page. If you have asked for a refund via the refund site here xbox.com/refund and got refused, you can reply to the email and explain why you want the refund, and then they may change their minds.

As for the real version of Bully, this is the game you want https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/st...ition/c3wx803zx8sd?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
    I already reported it, but there it is, published. And I already asked for a refund, but it's been more than 14 days, so it's not possible a refund after I requested it twice.

As for the link of the actual game, I know now. The thing is the first result when you search the game in google or bing is the other.

When I purchased it, I realized it was the PC version, so I tried a refund from the "Orders history", but the button is not available from PC microsoft store... a thing to improve by Microsoft. So, I thinked... ok, not bad I will play it in PC later. When I decided to try it and execute the game 17 days later, surprise! it's not the game and Microsoft doesn't allow a refund.

OK Microsoft, I know another market that works better than you. Good bye!
Thema:

1. Microsoft sells fraudulent games and does not allow a refund - Similar Threads - Microsoft sells fraudulent

2. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...
  3. Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?: It's entirely ridiculous a person can buy the money card add funds to get a subscription but then your still required to put in a cc to buy said subscription or you can't buy the subscription,...
  4. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  5. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...: Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t charge for DLCS take your money and then remove...
  6. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe
  7. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?: I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that besides buying one from Amazon which could void my...
  8. When will Microsoft sell replacement parts for my two $180 paperweights?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft sell replacement parts for my two $180 paperweights?: I have two elite series 2 controllers. One I purchased brand new and never had any issues besides the rubber grips coming up, until a stick completely failed... it feels like the insides crumbled,...
  9. Need autorisation from Microsoft to sell my used consoles on Amazon.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need autorisation from Microsoft to sell my used consoles on Amazon.: Hi there, I need a letter from Microsoft to sell my xbox console on Amazon. How do I get one? 9c595781-1217-4dfb-8cea-65120697b86a
  10. Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...: It is extremely hard to get an Xbox Series X console at the recommended price due to resellers. Why can't Microsoft sell for 1000 $ and then do a 50 % refund on the first activation of the...