Microsoft seem to be refusing help with service order.

Discus and support Microsoft seem to be refusing help with service order. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered a standard exchange within warranty to my custom design lab controller weeks ago. Even when it finally said that it arrived online, I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ruairí Anthony, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Microsoft seem to be refusing help with service order.

I ordered a standard exchange within warranty to my custom design lab controller weeks ago. Even when it finally said that it arrived online, I had received no such package. Now when I call Microsoft support, it seems that they are not able to help me because it is not the purchase of a new device and instead a service order.

***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Other***

:)

Ruairí Anthony, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Ruairí Anthony,

We understand your sentiment in sending your customed controller to be serviced and this is not the experience that we wishes you to have. We understand that you contacted support for assistance on how to send your customed controller for a service. May we confirm if you still did not receive the package up until now?

Requesting a service happens when you finally receive and added the device unto your account. If you haven't received your package up until now, may we know and confirm if you were given a tracking number to track the status of your order from the courier?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. CandidGibbon03 Win User

100% dissatisfied

Wow. What complete lack of customer service. It seems like Microsoft is refusing to stand behind their product.
  5. testarossa250 Win User

Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

I have contacted support several times and they have refused to help.

I have come here to see if people are having the same issue. Also to let people know that I paid for a service I am not receiving and Microsoft refuse to help.
  6. VividFawn404991 Win User

Teredo issue

no one can help the only way it seems may be a factory reset but i refuse my ne xbox one isnt a week old hell no i demand better service
Thema:

1. Microsoft seem to be refusing help with service order. - Similar Threads - Microsoft seem refusing

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage: The account was deleted some time ago, it was hacked and I lost all connection to it, but this account was linked to my ps4, now when I try to access minecraft using the QR menu, I follow the...
  4. Microsoft seem to be refusing help with service order.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft seem to be refusing help with service order.: I ordered a standard exchange within warranty to my custom design lab controller weeks ago. Even when it finally said that it arrived online, I had received no such package. Now when I call...
  5. I can't seem to get microsoft store to process purchases even though it has all the correct...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't seem to get microsoft store to process purchases even though it has all the correct...: When trying to purchase a game such as even the xbox game pass. I gett a screen that reads "Try again later Something happened on our end." But i can Minecraft through their app and through my...
  6. Issues signing into Xbox App for PC - ongoing for months, Microsoft dont seem to care!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into Xbox App for PC - ongoing for months, Microsoft dont seem to care!!!: For months, I have been unable to sign into the Xbox App for PC, I've had to install games via the mobile app as a workaround, they will then launch from windows, however, there are now some games...
  7. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  8. I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?: Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again. I have the transaction ID and the order ID,...
  9. I can't seem to delete my Xbox account or Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't seem to delete my Xbox account or Microsoft account.: I've tried looking up how to delete both of them and no matter how much I try I can't seem to be able to delete them. 263d8117-d308-4fe2-ad4f-6b4c271b0142
  10. I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...: hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.) thing is that now once I've built a new pc with...