Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue.

Discus and support Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased GTA online as a gift for a friend. He was able to redeem it but then when trying to download it's not compatible. Why wasn't he warned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Onitenchu-5C30BB3B-1F28-4, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue.

I purchased GTA online as a gift for a friend. He was able to redeem it but then when trying to download it's not compatible. Why wasn't he warned before redeeming. Now I can't get a refund, he cant play it and I feel likena multi billion dollar company just scammed me. It knew instantly that it wasn't compatible when he tried to download it, that warning should have halpened before redeeming it. You have all the data you knew but took the money anyway. How can we fix this without me calling a lawyer? On the store this does not say anything about only being playable on certain system versions. This is done on purpose to encourage mistakes like this. It's clear. I'm calling a lawyer. I also never got my free midnight suns with the marvel movie sale and free game offer. That's two false advertising in one week that stole my money from a multi billion dollar company. And since you won't let a human talk to us I have to call a lawyer.

:)

Onitenchu-5C30BB3B-1F28-4, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. SUPERSINGLERx5 Win User

Why is Microsoft trying to charge me again for age verification?

Wow, if Microsoft doesn't already make enough money... They have now come up with a SCAM to steel .50 cents from thousands of victims who have already paid for services that they can no longer access. This has please sue Microsoft written all over it!
  4. L1nko64 Win User

Prototype 2 - Whos getting it.

Not sue i want to pay full price for this. The first one bored me to tears at time :(
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft scammed me

6. Arnaldi000 Win User

Reports

I have the same probelm but on Cod Mw but today someone sent me cordnates to a town near me so i told microsoft tech support if they dont ban him or whatever i will sue for my privacy being leaked like that people should not be able to do that Microsoft
    says everything is secure but yet he sent me cordnates to the town near me so just threaten microsoft but if its not sovled i will actually sue
Thema:

1. Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue. - Similar Threads - Microsoft scammed sue

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  4. Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?: I have cod Cold war on disk and they are still trying to make me purchase it. After hours on the phone they did nothing. Now I can't even get help after being hung up on and reaching some bs help...
  5. My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...: My son fell for a minecraft scam allowing a hacked access to his microsoft account. They are still linked to my family account. I have all the emails about the activity on the account. This...
  6. Microsoft scammed me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft scammed me: i bought modern warfare 3 but a day before the campaign early access (nov 1st). They took my money, (Microsoft Store), and they said that i have to pay for the game again, like ****!!!!. Microsoft...
  7. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  8. How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much money does Microsoft make by scamming people by banning accounts?: I got perma banned earlier today on an account that they have profited immensely on because my gamer picture was deemed inappropriate. Despite the fact that my gamer pic was in no way a violation...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator scam: I tried to buy the mig 29 in Microsoft flight simulator and it took my money and then on mfs it said purchase failed and did not give my money back. Can anyone help plz...
  10. Microsoft link scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft link scam: I fell for the microsoft link scam, thankfully I don't have any payment options saved on my Xbox so they can not use my money, but is there any other way they can hurt me like locking me out of my...