Microsoft says my account was never signed up

Discus and support Microsoft says my account was never signed up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me, for some reason, Microsoft says that I've never registered my email to Microsoft and all of a sudden when I tried to log in using my pc, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzFantasy_, May 9, 2023.

1. ItzFantasy_
    ItzFantasy_ Guest

Help me, for some reason, Microsoft says that I've never registered my email to Microsoft and all of a sudden when I tried to log in using my pc, it gave a completely different email that I have no knowledge about, please help me because I have made purchases with my Microsoft account in the past which makes the situation even worse.
    My previous email id was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which Microsoft says never signed up. And the random email that I have right now is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ItzFantasy_, May 9, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

Based on your issue description, it's possible that someone had access to your account and changed your account information including your primary email address.

If your email address was replaced already, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. Try to use the random email address you're seeing there which must be someone's email address to start the account recovery process.

Please reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.
    ***Use the random email address as the account you're trying to get back into.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr
    ***Use the random email address as the account you're trying to get back into.

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. Dwayne McCorkle Win User

Change emails for gamertag

That doesn’t work. It says this email already has an account. When I sign into my Xbox account with that email it comes up with another gamertag that isn’t mine that I’ve never used
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Change emails for gamertag

That doesn’t work. It says this email already has an account. When I sign into my Xbox account with that email it comes up with another gamertag that isn’t mine that I’ve never used
    Thats because the new alias (if its a Microsoft email) would have to be one that doesn't already exist because It creates a new Microsoft email when you go to add a new alias.
  5. M_303 Win User

Getting internal server error when logging in

Just to confirm, have you already migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft?
    I never had a Minecraft account. I signed up using a Microsoft account to begin with.
  6. Jonahthed0g Win User

Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

My microsoft account is not a child account but it still has the same "error message" when I sign in with a child account. (I'm saying error message as in "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account
    is set up")
Thema:

1. Microsoft says my account was never signed up - Similar Threads - Microsoft says account

2. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  3. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  7. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  10. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447