Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.

Discus and support Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought madden 23 all madden addition. It said I had it and then when I got on to play it the day that you were finally allowed to play it (it comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobby bob_314, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.

I bought madden 23 all madden addition. It said I had it and then when I got on to play it the day that you were finally allowed to play it (it comes out the 16 but you get it 3 days early so the 13 that’s today) and it says I have the normal version which comes out the 19. I checked my payment history and it says I bought the game and money was taken from me. I want to play this game and get what I payed for. Please help. August,13,2022

:)

Bobby bob_314, Aug 13, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc.

Hi, Bobby! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Early access for those who pre-ordered the "All Madden" edition of Madden 23 begins on August 16th, three days before the release date for the standard edition of the game. That's why you are currently not able to play the game.

I'll be attaching a picture of this as a reference:

[​IMG]

Source - https://help.ea.com/en/help/madden/madden-nfl-2...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  3. Quincey Davis Win User

So I bought modern warfare two

It isn’t in my billing history at all but I know I bought it because the money got taken off my card and the game came on my console but it doesn’t seem like I own it
  4. YolkyPaladin467 Win User

Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?

Hello ,I have had a number of payment taken from my account ,on the bank statement it says msft Xbox

But there is no reason why ! I looked on internet as some just said msft ,an found others had the same problem .I would like my money back ,an answers why Microsoft as able to do this ,I have direct debts declined as Microsoft have already taken money with
    out my knowledge ,an I've incurred charges due to this .
  5. tubajordan Win User

Sea of Thieves no longer on my account

I have owned the game since beta......I in no way have asked for a refund of this game, and it is in my transaction history. Not sure how this game was taken away, for sure did not get any money back in my bank account. How could something even be refunded years after purchase??

I cannot reinstall the game because it says I do not own it....

I only have 1 email address, so it is 100% signed into the correct place, but still nothing. No other emails were ever used with this game or any of my Microsoft accounts.

Appreciate the feedback, but not really helpful at this time.

Did Microsoft just steal my money and my game? This is absolutely unacceptable, and to not really have the help in place to solve an issue they created is further unacceptable.
  6. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

Having Trouble Installing The DLC

bought the DLC installed it, went to play it and it said I didn't own the content? Yet the money was taken from my account, what gives?
Thema:

1. Microsoft said I don’t own a game but my history says I do and the money was taken from my acc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft said don’t

2. I bought 2 Microsoft cards and they said they have already being redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought 2 Microsoft cards and they said they have already being redeemed: I need help with the 2 xbox gift cards I purcheased 2a89fc08-4b24-42d0-8bb5-c9493340a9a5
  3. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  4. When logging into my microsoft account this morning, it said i didnt have an account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When logging into my microsoft account this morning, it said i didnt have an account and...: Hello, I was logging into my microsoft account and it said that my account doesnt exist, when normally when i log in using the same email, it works perfectly. Then, i went to create an account,...
  5. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  6. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...
  7. Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...: It says it gave me a gift card for $5 but I can’t redeem it and my account balance hasn’t changed. 416bef49-f227-4e49-86c2-6e8c2850f7cc
  8. Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been...: Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been 20-21 days, but won't it be possible to get Robux for Microsoft Rewards? Please come back the my answer....
  9. I dont remember my microsoft accounts name and dont have the email nor i remember said email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont remember my microsoft accounts name and dont have the email nor i remember said email: Hello, i have lost my PC as it has burned, i have lost the email associated with my Microsoft account, and i do not remember the emails name, nor the actual microsoft account name. I only know the...
  10. Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that...: I hope you can help me with My problem because spore is a game i really wants to play 819c06f7-0a0e-4e02-abb9-57b6dba11c4f