Microsoft Roblox

Discus and support Microsoft Roblox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I join private server link codes in Roblox Microsoft. It just opens a new tab and says download roblox but i already have roblox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike Oxlong69, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft Roblox

How do I join private server link codes in Roblox Microsoft. It just opens a new tab and says download roblox but i already have roblox.

:)

Mike Oxlong69, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Frazix Win User

Hello i need help with roblox installer

Hello,

Im still using the Microsoft version of roblox and yes it works but as a game developer i cant use roblox studio on the microsoft roblox edition...to this day its still problem
  3. LeoClark1 Win User

Roblox

No i redeemed one before and i wanted to go check in the Microsoft store if Roblox is still available but it seems that Microsoft have taken out Roblox and its all I was going to build up to get a new code but now Roblox is gone I have not seen any statement from Microsoft saying that they are taking away Roblox what has happened ?
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

pls unbanned roblox

Microsoft has not banned Roblox

If you were banned from Roblox, you need to appeal to them as Microsoft has no involvement in their internal policies
  6. janis namejs Win User

You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

From the Roblox browser there isn't a option to use microsoft giftards. Only from the microsoft store Roblox app, well atleast It was an option, but now It isn't
Thema:

Microsoft Roblox

1. Microsoft Roblox - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  5. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  6. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  7. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  8. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  9. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  10. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...