Microsoft Roblox

Discus and support Microsoft Roblox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I join private server link codes in Roblox Microsoft. It just opens a new tab and says download roblox but i already have roblox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike Oxlong69, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft Roblox

How do I join private server link codes in Roblox Microsoft. It just opens a new tab and says download roblox but i already have roblox.

:)

Mike Oxlong69, Sep 20, 2022
  2. LeoClark1 Win User

Roblox

No i redeemed one before and i wanted to go check in the Microsoft store if Roblox is still available but it seems that Microsoft have taken out Roblox and its all I was going to build up to get a new code but now Roblox is gone I have not seen any statement from Microsoft saying that they are taking away Roblox what has happened ?
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

pls unbanned roblox

Microsoft has not banned Roblox

If you were banned from Roblox, you need to appeal to them as Microsoft has no involvement in their internal policies
  5. Matt010L Win User

Roblox problem

It sounds more like a Roblox problem than something with Microsoft. Have you tried reaching out to the Roblox developer?
  6. YareYareDazeYakuza Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Oh thanks alot Jesse E and also if I use one microsoft account to get robux on my roblox account and then use another microsoft account to get robux on the same roblox account what happens?
Thema:

Microsoft Roblox

1. Microsoft Roblox - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox

2. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?: There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta be an EXCPLICIT reason for this. Let me list...
  3. About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options): Hello Microsoft team, I had seen the Roblox and other things you can redeem page and it has no amount options like what it had in the past and so my question is the amount option been permanently...
  4. Joining private servers from links in Microsoft store roblox,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining private servers from links in Microsoft store roblox,: My web Roblox had a problem recently and it doesn't work (0000000xc5 error) and I downloaded Roblox from Microsoft store for windows 10, I'm a member of a community in Roblox (USAR) that needs...
  5. I cannot download roblox in microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot download roblox in microsoft store.: when I got home and turned on my roblox it kicked me out a bunch of times, then I tried to rester a couple of more times. I installed roblox then went to the Microsoft store and installed it, but...
  6. Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance: Hi, I am currently saving up 10k Microsoft reward points to redeem a $10 Microsoft gift card. With those $10 in my Microsoft account, I want to buy Roblox premium for $10 off of the Microsoft...
  7. Roblox Vc in the microsoft roblox app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Vc in the microsoft roblox app not working: Hello! I've had roblox vc for quite some times now (It's been available for around 7 or 8 months now). My roblox voice chat works on my phone and on the roblox website version but when I try to...
  8. Microsoft Store ROBLOX stuck on Checking for Updates on the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store ROBLOX stuck on Checking for Updates on the app.: When I open ROBLOX on the Microsoft store, it says checking for updates and wont move from that, I have been waiting for hours and reinstalling. 5c095e86-163d-4c46-a85e-7b8d0a93657e
  9. Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions.: hi my roblox is banned from microsoft family restrictions. Does anybody know how to bypass these because i really feel roblox is a small childrens game and shouldnt really be blocked....
  10. Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat: I am having MicroSoft Store Roblox and i cant use voice chat in it although i have verified 13+ age in roblox i have also turned on roblox voice chat form privacy still there is no mic options in...