Microsoft Roblox disconnect when minimized and when I opened, it disconnects :(

Discus and support Microsoft Roblox disconnect when minimized and when I opened, it disconnects :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Roblox disconnect when minimized and when I opened, it disconnects :( 9c1d598e-00c6-434b-a724-4e2e1ed00485 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kiet To, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Kiet To
    Kiet To Guest

Microsoft Roblox disconnect when minimized and when I opened, it disconnects Microsoft Roblox disconnect when minimized and when I opened, it disconnects :( :(

:)

Kiet To, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Kiet To Win User

it happens when I started to install and use microsoft roblox
    I also got this issue
    [​IMG]
  3. tuấn phong huỳnh Win User

if you on window 10:

settings > apps & features > roblox (roblox corporation) > advanced options > background apps > ON
  4. Rostom L Win User

So it happens to other Xbox games? When it disconnects, does it disconnect entirely your internet connectivity on your laptop like you can no longer access the internet when browsing from your internet browser?

When did this issue start to occur?

Have you already checked the solutions from the link above?

Don't forget to check and install Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  5. Kiet To Win User

Im using a laptop

It happens whenever I use microsoft roblox

It does happen in other games

I tried reseting my network settings and dns
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kiet! I am sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best here to sort this out.

What device/platform you play this game specifically?
    When did the issue start to occur?
    Does it happen to your other games?
    What steps have you done so far?

If you're using Windows OS, I recommend that you check and try all the troubleshooting steps from the link below:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
Thema:

1. Microsoft Roblox disconnect when minimized and when I opened, it disconnects :( - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox disconnect

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  5. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  6. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  7. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  8. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  9. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  10. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...