Microsoft ripped me off.

Discus and support Microsoft ripped me off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently i bought a coin pack on apex legends for $60 dollars. I never received the item. I assumed the charge didnt go through and it bugged out.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BradyWolfersperger, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft ripped me off.

So recently i bought a coin pack on apex legends for $60 dollars. I never received the item. I assumed the charge didnt go through and it bugged out. So i purchased again and it went through immediatly. I later discovered the first charge went through
    but i didnt receive the item. I messaged microsoft and asked for them to refund my firat charge but they refuse and have stated that ive had too many refunds in a year. I didnt even get the item! What can i do? Im absolutely pissed. If they continue to not
    refund me should i file a lawsuit? They straight up just took my money.

:)

BradyWolfersperger, Jan 9, 2021
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Microsoft are ripping me off

^So is this another MS employee?Are they paying scrubs to attack people who have complaints?Sounds about right..Like I said...the content shows up on my hard drive in the system settings.However it does not show up in the system video player.The only way
    I can see that the videos exist is by opening Xbox music.It shows up in the 'My content' section.There is a play all button but if I push it I go right to the subscription screen where I must pay for a subscription before I can view my stuff.If I refuse all
    I get is 10 second previews of my own purchases.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Will Microsoft Rip me off?

Hello Avarice,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have questions on a repair. With accessory repairs like controllers, most times it is a new controller. With the Elite they may try and fix the one you returned or exchange for new one. One great thing
    about repairs is all things are tracked, so if in the event you do get a different item. Which is very rare, you can always get it taken care of to get what you sent in. As there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ocelot Martin Win User

Microsoft ripped me off

Hello BrandonMcGugan!

So I just wanted to say I agree with the "guy named Tokir" sadly the refund policies can't be changed for individual customers, but my Borderlands 3 on Xbox One Series X plays just fine. And I've been playing with my friends from Xbox One and Xbox One S
    alike. The glitch or bug you're talking about it a problem from the Game Developer side. Maybe try to report a bug to them and tell them this and they will fix it! Or, you could always try to reinstall the game, as it helped me with the same issue, only for
    other games.

I'm very terribly sorry for these problems you're experiencing and I hope you'll be roaming the vast wastelands of Borderlands 3 with us soon.

Have a nice day!

5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day LOWxONxHealth. Sorry to hear about the rough experience with your purchased content. As others have stated in this thread,
    our phone and chat teams will be able to provide the best assistance with this issue. Please reach out to them so that we can get this sorted out!
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

currently you leave the Impression its not help you are seeking but only want to rant about it.

phone or Chat agents would not direct you to the boards if you tried to describe your issue instead of starting with insulting everyone.

live rewards is handled by 3rd Party because it was created by 3rd Party, MS is only Sponsor as everything happens within their System.
Thema:

Microsoft ripped me off.

1. Microsoft ripped me off. - Similar Threads - Microsoft ripped off

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  6. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  9. Will Microsoft Rip me off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft Rip me off?: I own an Elite 2 controller for LESS than 6 weeks. I already sent it in under Warranty b/c it had about 4-5 things wrong with it. Which for over $200 is Sad..smh. Anyway, MY QUESTION,... Is...
  10. Sorry Microsoft but you appear to be rip off merchants

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry Microsoft but you appear to be rip off merchants: I purchased two x box one consoles, for grandchildren, 27/09/15 and one has just stopped working and apparently thrown up error codes regarding updates. It seems that it is a common problem at...