Microsoft rewards Xbox Live

Discus and support Microsoft rewards Xbox Live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have enough points to redeem for a xbox live one month gift card if i do that will it send me a code? aa60e16c-7e1a-48ed-b445-027a79f54421 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ~XSpring~, May 4, 2020.

1. ~XSpring~
    ~XSpring~ Guest

I have enough points to redeem for a xbox live one month gift card if i do that will it send me a code?

:)

~XSpring~, May 4, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
  4. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).

Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
    lol this crap is all over the place. Xbox live rewards is sometimes referred to as simply "live rewards". I just used live cause It's faster. Stuff is confusing smh. Like right now they just switched the name this section of the forums is filled under from
    "xbox live rewards" to "Microsoft rewards". Even though the banner still says "Xbox live rewards". they jumped the gun.

Anyway, I was just warning folks about the 3 month expiration date for $$$ when people start using "Microsoft rewards". People(especially younger folks) will still think they have a year to use the $$$.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards balance not showing/adding points accumulated prior to 11/01/2017.

Hello J Rock v,

We see that you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member. As was stated in November in both your emails and on the Xbox Live Rewards site, your region was migrated to the Microsoft Rewards program. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards
    program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards Live

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. Xbox Live Reward migrating to Microsoft Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Reward migrating to Microsoft Reward: Starting in June, Xbox Live Reward is migrating to Microsoft Reward. But the thing is my Microsoft reward is suspended and I don't know why. Is this going to affect my account? Am I still be able...
  7. Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.: Hello, I redeemed a 12-month xbox live membership from Microsoft rewards on April 27th. Never received in the mail or in an email. Chat support cannot help as they just push me to this forum....
  8. microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund: Hi, i saw today that i had 219,08 norwegian kr (im norwegian btw) on my microsoft balance. is it about the xbox live reward program? because im not sure how it got there. will it expire if i dont...
  9. Error betwin Xbox Live Reward and my Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error betwin Xbox Live Reward and my Microsoft account: Hello, I'm getting error on my Xbox Live Reward program, is saying to check my information : "Vérifie que les informations de facturation indiquées dans ton compte Microsoft sont correctes en...
  10. redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    redeemed my Microsoft reward points for xbox live and still haven't gotten my xbox live: I redeemed my points to get xbox live but I haven't gotten my live and I can't play now. bdf451e4-d255-43c7-8279-0ddb85a9814a