Microsoft rewards without using phone

Discus and support Microsoft rewards without using phone in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi there.. i have 7,000 ms points and wanted to use it to Redeem the 5$ Xbox digital gift card but the one issue is the phone option but i don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaZor x KryPtc, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Microsoft rewards without using phone

hi there.. i have 7,000 ms points and wanted to use it to Redeem the 5$ Xbox digital gift card but the one issue is the phone option but i don't have my phone anymore is there a way to bypass it and use my email to verify it?

:)

RaZor x KryPtc, Mar 4, 2018
  2. Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

I can't redeem for 1.25$ without number phone because i don't have a phone, is there any option to redeem without number phone

ValuingSplash68, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Mar 4, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Mar 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page.
  6. [EX] Win User

Microsoft rewards claim without phone number

It doesn't matter if this is your phone number ! You just need a phone (maybe from a friend) to get

the code.

The number will not be saved - next time you will be asked again for a phone number.
  7. XBF Aicha T Win User

Microsoft rewards claim without phone number

8. Smwutches Win User

Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
  9. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Is there a way to redeem rewards without phone number>

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

Unfortunately with the Microsoft Rewards current setup, it is not possible to redeem rewards without a phone number as an alias in a Microsoft account.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the phone number you're adding is already being used as an alias. Try to add a different phone number to see if it pushes through.

Note: Make sure that the phone number you're adding is not associated with any Microsoft accounts.

I just want to clarify when you mentioned the system has "Blocked" you, do you mean your Microsoft Rewards is currently blocked/restricted at the moment?

If yes, you will need to reach out directly to Microsoft Rewards for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your Microsoft Rewards account:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards without using phone - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards without

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  10. What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?: Can someone please help me understand why my Microsoft Rewards account was suspended, as has apparently happened with many others in the past week, and why Microsoft Rewards is ignoring multiple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft redeem points without phone