Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by arcanealvi, Jun 29, 2022.

1. arcanealvi
    arcanealvi Guest

I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be great if someone checked it.
    Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird [​IMG]

:)

arcanealvi, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We are currently investigating an issue with some user's subscriptions. Can you confirm if you are a Xbox Preview Program member, or have participated in the Game Pass Alpha preview?
  4. alexthegreat26 Win User

Rewards being weird

I am a preview program member yeah. I wanna keep my rewards numbers up. Does it not know I renewed?
  5. alexthegreat26 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello ,

We are currently investigating with our subscriptions team on a possible issue with new preview program functionality changing how Subscriptions are being labeled. Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll update this thread and review your account as soon
    as they report their investigation has been completed.
    I still haven't heard anything back. Have you found out anything?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We have reviewed your account, and can confirm that this issue has been resolved. You are now being registered as a Gold member, and your April payback has been awarded at the Gold level. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards wheel

2. Microsoft rewards on xbox not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards on xbox not working: Hi everyone, Since today on y xbox series x, the microsoft rewards app doesnt work. It says that the service is unavailable. I tried few times to restart my xbox, but no success.. the status says...
  3. Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching.: Microsoft rewards on console isn't launching. I've tried clearing the cache, hard resetting my console, and uninstalling the app, But nothing has worked so far 20096749-37fc-4342-b661-902460a5a803
  4. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?: I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a month or until you fall out of the tier?...
  5. Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Earning Microsoft rewards points through PC Game Pass: Hello, I just have one question on how earning points through Xbox works. I have a fairly high-end pc and am looking at getting pc game pass to expand my game access. Does the Microsoft rewards...
  6. Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards: So, today when i saw microsoft rewards to redeem my points on roblox gift card, the gift card was removed, i dont know why they did so but there was only an option of 100robux and now there's no...
  7. Would this name ruin my chances of winning the Microsoft rewards sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would this name ruin my chances of winning the Microsoft rewards sweepstakes?: Sorry to bother, but I made my Microsoft account with the name "no way" as a joke, and after entering hundreds of times on the Age of Empires custom pc bundle sweepstakes, realized that the name I...
  8. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Xbox microsoft reqards tells me to update my location even though its correct 1c943895-6794-4ff5-b14f-6171fe8a512c
  9. How to get in Microsoft rewards from Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in Microsoft rewards from Xbox: Hello!I am from Greece and I have recently tried to get in microsoft rewards from my Xbox .Unfortunately it kicks me out and says”Service unavailable.Please try again”...
  10. Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird: I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be great if someone checked it. [img]...