Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by arcanealvi, Aug 12, 2021.

1. arcanealvi
    arcanealvi Guest

I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be great if someone checked it.
    Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird [​IMG]

:)

arcanealvi, Aug 12, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We are currently investigating an issue with some user's subscriptions. Can you confirm if you are a Xbox Preview Program member, or have participated in the Game Pass Alpha preview?
  4. alexthegreat26 Win User

Rewards being weird

I am a preview program member yeah. I wanna keep my rewards numbers up. Does it not know I renewed?
  5. alexthegreat26 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello ,

We are currently investigating with our subscriptions team on a possible issue with new preview program functionality changing how Subscriptions are being labeled. Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll update this thread and review your account as soon
    as they report their investigation has been completed.
    I still haven't heard anything back. Have you found out anything?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We have reviewed your account, and can confirm that this issue has been resolved. You are now being registered as a Gold member, and your April payback has been awarded at the Gold level. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards wheel

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  10. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373