Microsoft Rewards top 10 is not completing when I get an achievement.

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards top 10 is not completing when I get an achievement. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. In the newest Microsoft Rewards top 10, I 've gained two achievements through Fable Anniversary and the Rewards page will not acknowledge and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SirListerOfSmeg, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Microsoft Rewards top 10 is not completing when I get an achievement.

Hello. In the newest Microsoft Rewards top 10, I 've gained two achievements through Fable Anniversary and the Rewards page will not acknowledge and complete. It also is the only task for the monthly bonus round as well. Any idea on how to get it to recognize?

Thanks

:)

SirListerOfSmeg, Aug 7, 2021
  2. DrWaffle Win User

Same. Exact same issue. Exact same game. I’m wondering if it has something to do with a 360 game being played on the Xbox one, although, the other MS Reward “August monthly bonus round” did recognize my Fable achievement, so who knows what’s going on. Downloading Gears Tactics now to get it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Same here. Didn't give me anything for Fable, tried another game and it completed as soon as I got an achievement.
  4. IanKirkbride1 Win User

Hello. In the newest Microsoft Rewards top 10, I 've gained two achievements through Fable Anniversary and the Rewards page will not acknowledge and complete. It also is the only task for the monthly bonus round as well. Any idea on how to get it to recognize?

Thanks
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @SirListerOfSmeg! I hope that you are doing well!

Issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  6. IanKirkbride1 Win User

i'm playing elder scroll online. with same issue.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards top 10 is not completing when I get an achievement. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards top

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering. Alpha Skip-Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering. Alpha Skip-Ahead.: u/TrainAss while this may not be an insider feature this may well be related to the fact that the console is in Alpha Skip-Ahead, I forgot to add that to my original post. Has anyone else not...
  9. Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds reward not triggering: Hi guys & gals, Has anyone else not received their +500 points for the Microsoft Rewards top 10: Open Worlds despite activating the punch card and earning multiple achievements in qualifying...
  10. Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue: I have earned two achievement on Minecraft on Windows 10, and have received notification for both achievments on my Xbox, but I'm unable to select "unlock an achievement" in "Microsoft Rewards Top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards top 10 not working

2. rewards top 10 coop edition not competing

3. microsoft rewards top ten not working

4. microsoft rewards top 10 dragon age origins,
  5. Microsoft Rewards top 10 punch card not working,
  6. microsoft rewards top 10 fable