Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, So I've just started actively pursuing microsoft rewards and came across issues unlocking rewards tied to achievements. This week's (15 January... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FrancisSintiago, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking

Hi,

So I've just started actively pursuing microsoft rewards and came across issues unlocking rewards tied to achievements.

This week's (15 January 2023 - 22 January 2023) weekly points (are tied to unlocking three achievements on any game.

I've unlocked easily ten achievements but nothing is registering.

So for this week I will lose the ability to unlock the 100 reward points and of course the streak.

Also the monthly activity (500 points) is not registering because it is also tied to achievements.

Is there something wrong with achievements not registering?

I've already tried the following:

Uninstalling and re-installing the rewards app on my xbox.

Unlocking achievements on a different xbox.

Resetting the xbox console.

Waiting >72 hours after unlocking achievements.

Opening (two) tickets but still after five days no response from Microsoft.

Hope that something can be fixed on Microsoft's end because I'm pretty sure that the issue is on there end.

Please inform me if there is something else that can be done.

Any other rewards (NOT) tied to achievements is registering without issues.

My xbox is set to English US language and location Netherlands.

:)

FrancisSintiago, Jan 21, 2023
  2. FrancisSintiago Win User

Hi there,

I would suggest going to the following link and requesting assistance.:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013

I did the same and got a response after five days. Sadly they requested additional info like which achievements and screenshots of the weekly targets not registering. S|o keep in mind that by sending all the info in your request might save you some days as they are not that fast with responding.

Hope that your issue gets solved asap.

I'm still waiting on response after I emailed my achievements and which targets are not registering.
  3. MrTuckNorris Win User

I am having exactly the same problem. I have unlocked 5 achievements this week, but my progress is stuck at 2/3. Its definitely a problem at Microsofts end, because it has been like this since the start of the year.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements

MS Rewards and XBox Achievements are not the same, no. Achievements is your gamer score tied to the achievements you unlock when playing. Rewards are the points you get from completing activities....some activities are related to achievements (for example, there's a Daily 50 points to be gained by unlocking an Xbox Achievement) but quite a few are related to online searching etc.

Also, you don't have to be a gamer to earn Rewards points.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/learn-about-microsoft-rewards
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Get rewards for achievements?

You already get reward points for unlocking achievements, You get 50 reward points a day for unlocking an achievement. You also unlock reward points for unlocking achievements in game pass games if you have game pass, as well as playing game pass games, and PC games from the Microsoft Store too. You can also unlock points by doing certain activities in games as well.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Microsoft Rewards Achievement isn’t ticking off

When did you unlock the achievement? If it's been a few days since you unlocked the achievement and you still haven't completed the punch card, then you'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Sign at this page: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
    and scroll down to the bottom for a link that says Contact Microsoft Rewards Support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards tied

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...