Microsoft Rewards Support has failed me

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Support has failed me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For years now, MSR has not worked correctly. It doesn't have a live support chat like other support branches. Emails for time sensitive issues aren't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by O4OUR, Jun 2, 2021.

1. O4OUR
    O4OUR Guest

For years now, MSR has not worked correctly. It doesn't have a live support chat like other support branches. Emails for time sensitive issues aren't gotten to promptly or at all. I understand that there's only so many people able to attend to so many problems. I just feel that more effort than an automated response is needed here.

I consistently have issues with punch cards not unlocking. Sometimes they're fully complete, but not able to be clicked. Sometimes the requirements won't complete themselves. Sometimes I have to entirely refund games and purchase them again, to get a card to trigger. I still don't know why you need to click a button in an app to further complete what is already completed.

There's no additional platform that this can be accessed on. Sure there are gamepass quests and Microsoft reward stuff on desktop.. but the xbox one MSR app is locked into the console itself. I can't click the card on my phone or PC to see if its just the xbox not recognizing.

The thing that has gotten me to this point was I started messaging at around 20~ days left on a punch card. Got the automated response. Then nothing for a while. So I sent another. Days later I sent another. Maybe 7 days left on the card I get a response with copy pasted jargon about reinstalling and take a pic please. Then, were closing your other tickets to keep this all in 1 place. Fine, at least I was seen.

I uploaded the pics. I explained my issue and answered the questions. Nothing. I replied to the email string and said there are 5 days left. Then again at 3 I think and then after the card expired. I've since then used that email thread to ask for help on ANOTHER card that doesn't work. Still nothing. That card has expired now too.

It's been a month or so and I've still not gotten my first problem fixed. I KNOW there will be more broken cards. This needs to be fixed. I'm just so incredibly over the copy pasted stuff too. I bet the first response to this post will be "if you have a problem with Microsoft rewards, please contact Microsoft rewards support" right below here.. right after reading the header and this entire post..

Edit: Grammar

:)

O4OUR, Jun 2, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your issue, please try reaching out to rewards support for more assistance Microsoft Rewards | Xbox.
  3. O4OUR Win User

Tadaaaa!

Tell me you didn't read my post without telling me you didn't read my post.

There's a button right next to reply that says "report abuse" and I'm so tempted to click it lol. You didn't read the title. You didn't read the content, and you especially didn't read the last sentences. Please.. pleeeeasseeee read.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but there is nothing else we can do here on the forums. Your issue has to go through Rewards support.
  5. O4OUR Win User

Any other xbox guys wanna give it a go?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Programme has failed me

Support will double check, but lifetime credits is the total amount of credits you've earned since joining the program. That includes all credits that have already been deposited as well as any that are still pending. Your statement on the MyRewards section
    of the site will list how many have been pending/deposited. If it shows you've had any deposited, your statement will also show when the deposits took place and you can verify deposits by checking your refunds at http://commerce.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Support has failed me - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Support

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  4. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  5. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  6. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  7. Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply: I have sent 6 messages to Microsoft Rewards over the last 2 months about points not tracking and have yet to receive a reply. Is their que really 2 months behind or have they just stopped...
  8. Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.: I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon 5 and have not received my points. Please...
  9. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...