Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JEWELZ X808X, Aug 19, 2019.

1. JEWELZ X808X
    JEWELZ X808X Guest

The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37. The first one was counted towards the punch card, but the
    2nd one wasn’t, so I’m unable to complete the punch card due to this error, even though both games are featured in the Summer Spotlight. Calling Customer technical support doesn’t help because they don’t even know what I’m talking about... Is there no way
    to fix this issue?

:)

JEWELZ X808X, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

3. Miku Sakuya Win User

I wouldnt worry last time I did one it took like a week to register
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

How long since the purchase? It can take up to 72 hours to process.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You need to contact rewards support. They will answer in 24 hours period. They always do. Contact them here. You
    can only send them a mail but they always answer in 24 hours period and they will compensate you if something goes wrong. They always do.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Please wait round About 48 Hours, it can take some time to recognize. After that you can contact the Support
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Summer

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...