Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day

Discus and support Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there any way I can recover my 370 day streak on Microsoft rewards any help would be great thank you 06bcee59-ba0f-4795-92d9-8c9c6c12cc0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SteveZarebski, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day

Is there any way I can recover my 370 day streak on Microsoft rewards any help would be great thank you

:)

SteveZarebski, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. SteveZarebski Win User

Thank just did that now it has happened before
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

I need help.. calling all server techs

Microsoft Rewards Support should be able to help you with the issues you are having today. Thanks and have a great rest of day/night.
  5. CynicalOne1980 Win User

I am not earning rewards points for completing achievements

Hello, J. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Achievements can take 2-3 days to properly sync with servers. Maybe they are not fully sync yet so Microsoft Rewards think they are not completed. Please wait a few days and see how it goes.

Feel free to ask back any question you may have.
    That's not how it is supposed to work. You can't redeem the Rewards points 2-3 days later for a daily reward. It has to be redeemed on the same day. I been having the same issue for the past 2 days as well. Microsoft Rewards has been acting flaky the past couple of days. This is happening on my Xbox One, One X, Series X, and the App. Microsoft needs to put in a ticket.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Lunchbox One?

Could have at least gave us day one buyers a steak dinner.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards steak

2. Roblox not in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox not in Microsoft Rewards: Hello, I recently noticed that Roblox has been gone from my Microsoft Rewards. What should I do? 87ad1777-4824-4de6-9cbc-c9c07fc7d6c4
  3. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox failure

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox failure: I am on an Xbox One X and this started recently. When I launch Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app, I get an error "Opps, looks like something went wrong. Service Unavailable, Please try again later."...
  4. why Microsoft Rewards Not Giving Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Microsoft Rewards Not Giving Game Pass?: Microsoft rewards not giving game pass for Indians 04d83474-1a5c-4cbd-9afc-285a33e5e16e
  5. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card: So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I got an email verifying my purchase webt...
  6. I have a problem with microsoft Rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem with microsoft Rewards!: I have a problem with microsoft Rewards, tried redeeming a 200 overwatch coin pack for 1.800 points, the email sent and i have it but im not sure if it is blank or broken. This is what it looks...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: Microsoft Rewards "Support". Hi All, does anyone know how I can make contact with the team aside from the pointless support tickets please, or any way I can officially make a complaint,...
  8. I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am experiencing an Issue with Microsoft Rewards as my account is suspended i need due to...: As you can see in image attached below the following error is shown, how can I rectify this... [img] b0261b01-c4e4-4089-ac33-315757516e6e
  9. Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards tied to achievements not unlocking: Hi, So I've just started actively pursuing microsoft rewards and came across issues unlocking rewards tied to achievements. This week's (15 January 2023 - 22 January 2023) weekly points (are...
  10. a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass: can u earn the rewards points by playing in the game pass app on my pc or just on console? 6f160cd3-da6b-4879-949a-1a162dafd4c9